CHS Deans scholarship?????? (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
I don't get it so, if I plan on doing medicine next year can I still take this scholarship for this year, has anyone who has done a year of adv science and then went to medicine accepted a scholarship for just 1 year, or do you have to complete adv sci.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi badquinton304.
You are not able to retain the Dean’s Scholarship if you decide to transfer to the MBBS program. You are also not able to accept the scholarship for one year while you study the Adv Science program. To get clarification on this topic, it’s best to speak to the Scholarships department at the University of Western Sydney on 1300 897 669 or scholarships@uws.edu.au.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't get it so, if I plan on doing medicine next year can I still take this scholarship for this year, has anyone who has done a year of adv science and then went to medicine accepted a scholarship for just 1 year, or do you have to complete adv sci.
You can accept the scholarship but you'll lose it if you transfer into med, I don't think you'll be forced to complete Adv Sci though. Best talk to the med faculty AND the Scholarships faculty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)