Civil engineering: UNSW vs UTS vs USYD (1 Viewer)

Kartixz

HSC
Hey guys, in the upcoming days I'm gonna have to make a huge decision and pick which university I'd like to attend for a civil engineering course. I've got offers from all three universities, but I'm having a tough time choosing which one to pick. My first preference is UNSW, but I've been reading everywhere on how inconvenient it is to get there, and with me living in Castle Hill, I feel as if getting there would be a huge issue. I have a couple of friends who are going to UTS for engineering, and I think it'd be nice to go to the same university and do the same course with some friends since a lot of engineering courses apparently have group projects. Anyways if anyone who goes to any of these universities could provide some detailed insight on the benefits/downsides that'd be wonderful and I'd be so thankful! Anyways thanks for your time guys <3

captainneuro

HSC
Although engo is the best @ unsw, i'd recommend going to uts with your friends since it's easier to get to and you'll already be with people you know

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
It's all the same shit. If u factor in travel time everyday you're gonna be spending 3hrs on busses everyday

HSC
I'm from the same area as you and currently go unsw. On a good day it takes me 1.5 hrs (even though i've made it in an hour) but that is because I have structured my timetable in a way that avoids peak hour traffic. If you do go unsw, to avoid the peak hour traffic, I suggest making your earliest class around 10/11 and finish before 3/4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)