Civil engineering (1 Viewer)

jtulsiani

HSC
UNSW or RMIT? whc one is better for civil engineering and taking into consideration sydney or melb for students? plz help me out...

JhK89

HSC
wat is RMIT..?

but id probably go to UNSW i heard they're pretty good in engineering

JhK89

HSC
ahhhh ok well unsw is really good for engineering pretty big one as well dunno how good RMIT is but im gonna try out for engineering at unsw this year :)

MUR0031

Papa- Smurph
HSC
I hear UTS is pretty good for civil engineering. You also get the Diploma of Engineering practise.

cagil20

HSC
N/A
Victoria University is the best for civil engineering

xoa

HSC
cagil20 said:
Victoria University is the best for civil engineering
You might be a little biased, considering they are your employer.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
jtulsiani said:
UNSW or RMIT? whc one is better for civil engineering and taking into consideration sydney or melb for students? plz help me out...
well UNSW is not the best university for engineering to me i say its UTS, even though UNSW got the award for the best performing engineering thingy, however that can be decieving as they just might of been lucky just to gotten good students that year, where as on the other hand UTS GOT THE AWARD FOR BEST FACILITY FOR ENGINEERING - thats sounds more enticing for me, not only this they are the only university that has strong links with the outside world and has ETERNSHIPS! - as part of fulltime study at uts for engineering, and PARTICULAR FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING IT HAS STRONG LINKS WITH RTA!!!! - NOTE: IF U GO FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING AT UTS U CAN APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDED BY THE RTA WHICH PAYS ALL YOUR COURSES FOR U!!! _check that again, i only glimpse at the civil engineering - but i pretty sure IM RIGHT

YES RMIT IS REGARDED AS THE BEST FOR ENGINEERING - granduates have the better chance of getting jobs, good jobs right afta uni

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
JhK89 said:
wat is RMIT..?

but id probably go to UNSW i heard they're pretty good in engineering
well, yes it might be good but engineering firms now a days what students who have experience so if u go to UTS - u have the oppournity to get expereince whilst studying fullltime, whereas i heard from UNSW u get ur expereince afta and not much of it....my teacher did chemical engineering at uni and got some experience afta uni but he said it wasn't really good so he went to teaching instead

RMIT Is like the university of tech in melbourne reknown for its engineering

cagil20

HSC
N/A
Yes, I might be. But, why do not you come and see for yourself. We have recently spent millions of dollars to upgrade our facilities and labs. We have brand new modern facilites, labs and engineering equipment available to our students. And very competent staff members.

Charles

pringa

HSC
does anyone here have any views on studying engineering at Vic Uni? I am considering doing an arts/engineering degree there.

HSC
jtulsiani said:
UNSW hands down.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
if you live in sydney dont move your ass to melbourne just to go to rmit, and likewise dont move to sydney for unsw if your in melbourne now

the goodness difference between the unis (unsw is better thou) is so small that it doesn't justify the pain in the bumbum you experience moving states

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)