CIVL2201 Structural Mechanics (1 Viewer)

konkzz

HSC
Hello,

Who knows if the voluntory tutorial for CIVL2201 Structural Mechanics must be attended by students?

If it is purely voluntary, would it be recorded in our timetables?

konkzz

HSC
Thanks for your reply.

I was just wondering whether anything else can be timetabled at it's designated time of Tuesday at 1 pm, even if it's a clash on the timetable?

konkzz

HSC
It can be resolved. But, say if someone wants to have MATH2061 Linear Mathematics and Vector Calculus lectures at Mon, Tues and Wed 1 pm, is it still possible if the Voluntary Tutorial is timetabled? Also, say if someone decides they want another tutorial to be at Tuesday 1 pm.

Also, I think the link to the pdf file with the general info for CIVL2201 is broken.

engineering

HSC
N/A
The lecturer has opted to have some additional voluntary teaching time at lunchtime. The lecturer does not cover new material in these sessions. Some students may or may not want to go. This is for the student to decide.

This forum is not the place to be expecting overly detailed answers about individual units of study.

konkzz

HSC
Don't worry about the clash! I think I got what I want figured out.

You are right, this forum is not the best place. However, I was wondering when the link for the unit of study information (pdf) will be fixed ?

CIVL2201: Structural Mechanics, Semester 1, 2010

I understand that you are the lecturer for this unit of study. Correct me if I'm wrong.

konkzz

HSC
Also, a few of the links to the quizes at the bottom of that page are broken and say "no page found".

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Don't worry about the clash! I think I got what I want figured out.

You are right, this forum is not the best place. However, I was wondering when the link for the unit of study information (pdf) will be fixed ?

CIVL2201: Structural Mechanics, Semester 1, 2010

I understand that you are the lecturer for this unit of study. Correct me if I'm wrong.

that link is awesome, this can help me brush up on a few things...even though i did structural mechanics before, it will be big help...might come across it again..cheers.

engineering

HSC
N/A
I am sure the lecturer will correct the "file not found" issue once the unit of study outline is finalised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)