Clan [U.B.C.S] (1 Viewer)

jovelar

HSC
hey fellow gamers, look me and my step bro, put together this clan once, ages ago, and we never really lifted off, so i was wondering if there is some people who would like to join, we do have a website www.ubcs.spruz.com . um if u dont have xfire then i sugest u download it for a great gaming comunity, if u do add me (jovelar). well go to the site above and register, once uve done that u go to the (Clan members) tab on the left hand side, and then on the page click, join group, and the pass to join in (nemesis). we play in all games, just as long as a member (you, or anyone else whom is in the clan) plays it, we can make a clan in it.. so far the list is.

-halo (pc)
-halo ce (pc)
-Gunz(ijji.com) (pc)
-Soldierfront(ijji.com) (pc)
-driftcity(ijji.com) (pc)
-warcraft 3 / warcraft 3: the frozen throne (pc)

also:
-Xboxlive (Xbox 360)

so if your intersted, go to the site, and if u need more info, dont hesitate to ask.. ty all

-james

Legham

HSC
The secret to creating talented, envied clans is to recruit the people that you know are definitely incredibly good at the game (because you've seen them play), not just letting any random slob sign up..

Partisan

HSC
N/A
Or you can have a follower or member of myg0t secretly joining your clan then trashing it.

Legham

HSC
If i had those games i'd go join just to do that to teach someone a lesson about shitty clans :eek:

A big clan isn't 'cool' if the people in it are shit at gaming.

Partisan

HSC
N/A
People are so competitive at games these days.
Where's the balanced fun ?
The fun must have been taken out of fun and games.

All we do in Counter-Strike if not regular game play is we play with hostages, humping carcasses, hop like bunnies, spamming flash and smoke grenades and more ...

Legham

HSC
Yeah, before i completely stopped playing San Andreas Multiplayer all i did was kill random people until i found one that got hell annoyed cause they were racing or something, then i'd just hunt them down over and over again :/

jovelar

HSC
i am aware of all that stuff already. u dont join a clan cause of the great players on it, u join it for the fun, the community, who cares if u win or lose. its about having fun with some friends. and no i dont try out people on halo, or w3, but gunz and soldier frotn i will be. so if yall wanna join, join if not, not..

Uncle

Banned
HSC
fuck clans.
some school kids called [EBHS], Epping Boys High School, thought they could get the better of me.
murdered them over in cod4 and will do it again.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
fuck clans.
some school kids called [EBHS], Epping Boys High School, thought they could get the better of me.
murdered them over in cod4 and will do it again.
That was the same with my highschool, we had three clans, LHSC (Leumeah High School Crew), ItLOG[ss] (In the Lan Of Games[semi sponsored]) and a mixed clan, cant remember their name but they went to sydney and were one of the top 5 teams for CSS.

LHSC started badmouthing ItLOG and the mixed clan and spreading rumours to teachers that they were tagging the school.

ItLOG and MC decided asked LHSC to a local tourny, we recorded the game then spread the video around the school showing several LHSC members getting slaughtered by my girlfreind and the whole cafe laughing at them.

LHSC disbanded after that lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)