Clash of Clans! (1 Viewer)

spatula232

HSC
I stupidly used some of the gems in the tutorial :(

Out of interest, my shield is about to run out, am I likely to be attacked even though I'm total noob?

Also how important is it for me to use walls at this stage?
You'll just be attacked by other noobs so it won't be too bad (depending on how full your storages are). I personally like to get walls as soon as possible but that's just me

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You'll just be attacked by other noobs so it won't be too bad (depending on how full your storages are). I personally like to get walls as soon as possible but that's just me
thanks for the tip. In terms of the walls do you normally just protect the storages or do you put them around other things like the mines/collector, barracks, army camp, cannon, etc..? I was thinking it only makes sense to protect the storages and your cannon/mortar and the rest can be left out since they'll help you defend your base right?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
A quick tip for all the beginners. Make sure you max (upgrade everything that can be upgraded, varies between town hall levels) your town hall, then move on to the next one. So do your walls until you've completed them entirely. Try to copy other base layouts online that has been created for your specific town hall.

And as always, saving and protecting your resources should be your main priority in order to upgrade your buildings. Tell me when you guys want a clan, I'll make one with my second account.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
thanks for the tip. In terms of the walls do you normally just protect the storages or do you put them around other things like the mines/collector, barracks, army camp, cannon, etc..? I was thinking it only makes sense to protect the storages and your cannon/mortar and the rest can be left out since they'll help you defend your base right?
Usually, you should place your walls strategically, to ensure you protect your resources, and also try to place your defences within the perimeter of your walls. If your defences are destroyed, then your base is vulnerable (to get demolished).

So keep your resource storages along with defences within your walls, and anything other buildings, leave outside.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Gotcha. I feel my 50 walls is too small lol. Will everything replenish over time if I get attacked eg building. And how will I know if I was attacked?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Gotcha. I feel my 50 walls is too small lol. Will everything replenish over time if I get attacked eg building. And how will I know if I was attacked?
If you don't have a shield, you're likely to get attacked.

Firstly, the game would notify you, 'Your village has been raided by <insert name>'. That simply means someone has attacked you, so just open up the application, and a message will come up directly after the game loads, showing who attacked you, what level they are, and how many trophies they either gained or lost.

And yes, all your building get 'rebuilt' after you get attacked.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I will remember this day, the 4/3/2k15

The day I quit clash of clans.

RIP :( I just deleted the app guys, so no more clash talk from me lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I managed to get Bluestacks to work on my office PC :) Now I can stay logged in.

Clash of Clans also runs quite well on AMI DuOS on my Surface 3.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I managed to get Bluestacks to work on my office PC :) Now I can stay logged in.

Clash of Clans also runs quite well on AMI DuOS on my Surface 3.
Sweet!

The bigger the better (it's more fun in other words :))

damn son, where did you get those gems from lol?!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
omg my brother plays this 24/7. Someone pls explain.

It reminds me of diner dash/restaurant story

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
omg my brother plays this 24/7. Someone pls explain.

It reminds me of diner dash/restaurant story
it's the same but more masculine. that being said the guys up here in singapore take it very seriously even at work. some of our partners have a clan and every now and then i see them leave colour print outs of the bases they are attacking with annotations/strategies drawn on them. oh, and they print in colour (us normal staff don't have access to do this!).

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
it's the same but more masculine. that being said the guys up here in singapore take it very seriously even at work. some of our partners have a clan and every now and then i see them leave colour print outs of the bases they are attacking with annotations/strategies drawn on them. oh, and they print in colour (us normal staff don't have access to do this!).
woah, I never thought it would be that popular. The only reason why I play it is because of the stupid ads they advertise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)