Clashes in timetable (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
I know there was a clash last year with ACCG329 and ACST300, but I think ECON350 had 2 lecture streams. The other thing is that ACCG329 has no ilecture, and ACST300 lectures have a participation element, so you can't really miss either lecture.
that's ridiculous! who is coming up with these timetables!

zaqwerty

HSC
I think it's ridiculous that they assume we can all rely on iLecture. Surely seeing as we pay to do these PLANNED units we have a right to be able to attend all lectures.

dance2urownbeat

HSC
yeh i prefer to rely on ilecture if i'm sick or for whatever reason i can't attend the lecture. i heaps prefer being in the theatre! and as if i'm going to have motivation to ilecture stats or research methods. boo timetable maker, boo.

Monstar

HSC
sigh im doing acst300 and econ350.. are they going to fix this?

HSC
yeh i prefer to rely on ilecture if i'm sick or for whatever reason i can't attend the lecture. i heaps prefer being in the theatre! and as if i'm going to have motivation to ilecture stats or research methods. boo timetable maker, boo.
I can't listen ton Ilectures, I tried once and just couldn't do it.

atreus

HSC
sigh im doing acst300 and econ350.. are they going to fix this?
Aren't there 2 lecture streams for ECON350? Surely they don't both clash with both ACST300 lectures?

If they do though, and you still really want to do ECON350, you can easily do that subject through iLecture (and I don't usually like iLecture). The only thing would be if there was a sit down exam, you would have to skip the other class.

Monstar

HSC
Aren't there 2 lecture streams for ECON350? Surely they don't both clash with both ACST300 lectures?

If they do though, and you still really want to do ECON350, you can easily do that subject through iLecture (and I don't usually like iLecture). The only thing would be if there was a sit down exam, you would have to skip the other class.
man the other one is at 6-9...i dont want to be at uni then. Dude, its stupid how they do this.. Its clear that they are common 3rd year subjects (they are core for app fin) .. yet they dont spread them out. Real smart macquarie.

atreus

HSC
man the other one is at 6-9...i dont want to be at uni then. Dude, its stupid how they do this.. Its clear that they are common 3rd year subjects (they are core for app fin) .. yet they dont spread them out. Real smart macquarie.
If Sean Turnell is doing ECON350, he always finishes at least half an hour early, so by 8:30 - if that makes that option any better...

lucidassembly

HSC
It looks like they've changed the psych subjects:

PSY245: Lecture 1 Monday ~ 3-5pm
PSY248: Lecture 1 Thursday ~ 9-10am & Lecture 2 Tuesday ~ 5-7pm

:)

dance2urownbeat

HSC
haha 9-10am, they heaps don't want people to go to that one hour lecture!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)