clashes with lectures and tutes in the SAME SUBJECT!!?? (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Do you mean within the actual same course, as in on your timetable, for example:

ABC101, lecture, 4pm tuesday
ABC101, tutorial, 4pm tuesday,

OR

Do you mean within the same degree between different compulsary courses in that program, say Bachelor of Something, where ABC101 and ABC102 are both compulsary courses you have to do that clash?

In the first case, it means they alternate on different weeks and you'll find out in the course outline which week has what, and in the second case it means you're like me and the university are morons.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
What uni is is from? You'll get a better response if you post this in the actual uni forum for whichever uni you are inquiring about.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'm guessing you have multiple tutorial times and repeat lectures, which means you pick one of each and don't go to the duplicates.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Check the weeks, I had a class once that only had lectures for the first 6 weeks, and then only tutorials after that. It was weird.

leeam

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Do you mean within the actual same course, as in on your timetable, for example:

ABC101, lecture, 4pm tuesday
ABC101, tutorial, 4pm tuesday,

OR

Do you mean within the same degree between different compulsary courses in that program, say Bachelor of Something, where ABC101 and ABC102 are both compulsary courses you have to do that clash?

In the first case, it means they alternate on different weeks and you'll find out in the course outline which week has what, and in the second case it means you're like me and the university are morons.

yes, the same subject (ABC101) has a lecture and tute! It sucks! And unfortunately my uni's not that popular here in these forums (Deakin uni), so there goes the idea of putting it in that category. Damn people @ deakin, no help whatsoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)