Class clashes (1 Viewer)

integral95

HSC
I don't know if there's already a thread like this, and if there is I'm sorry lols

So I applied in 4 subjects under B science

Maths 1141
Matsh 1081
Chem 1031
Phys 1111

Unfortunately my enrollment could not be processed because there's a clash in the lectures Maths 1081 and Chem 1031

And there's no other time slots for these lectures

What do I do?

D94

HSC
N/A
You either choose different subjects, or you request for a permitted clash (up to 1 hour).

If you choose the latter, you need to decide which lecture you won't be going to and you also need to convince the course convenor that you will be fine. Ultimately, it is up to your program authority to decide whether or not they will allow a clash.

http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/2014/CHEM1031.html This indicates there are 2 lecture slot options. Why can't you choose the other?

Also, the programs and times are designed so the typical plan will have no clashes. If you do have a clash, it may mean you are either choosing the wrong courses or choosing the wrong times.

integral95

HSC
I couldn't choose the other slot option, (it doens't seem to be available )

D94

HSC
N/A
I couldn't choose the other slot option, (it doens't seem to be available )
In that event, you need to call UNSW to get it sorted. Either way, you need to call UNSW, so you may as well ask to be enrolled in that other time slot before asking to have a clash permitted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)