class enrollments will be open today! omg! (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I really want to get into the classes I want :( Will have major issues otherwise.

sigh.
You trying to cram them so you dont need to go too often?

Mini

relax
HSC
i'm actually waiting for this to work.

im in this dreamstate where i'm constantly turning the other cheek. didn't know i craved such punishment. kinda kinky, if you think about it.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah well most of their teams shit now, Flintoff can't carry the whole side
Flintoff is overrated anyways. You notice how they take captaincy off him once Vaughn came back (then left). Poor thing.

Do you think Watson is gonna make it back in? The team i see right now for them Aussies, is pretty damn good. I dont think they should be trading Clarke or Symonds for Watson.

HSC
N/A
they'll basically be on the same two days anyway, but it's more about the times... will be dashing off after uni to work/dance etc, so yeah...

I just saw the hourglass screen again :( so close but yet so far...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
they'll basically be on the same two days anyway, but it's more about the times... will be dashing off after uni to work/dance etc, so yeah...

I just saw the hourglass screen again :( so close but yet so far...
Damn, youre getting that far? The first screen after logging in doesnt even load. The selection window on the left doesnt load!

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
Damn, youre getting that far? The first screen after logging in doesnt even load. The selection window on the left doesnt load!
It's only the second time this morning I'm seeing it :p

Most times I get timed out before I load the green page.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
Flintoff is overrated anyways. You notice how they take captaincy off him once Vaughn came back (then left). Poor thing.

Do you think Watson is gonna make it back in? The team i see right now for them Aussies, is pretty damn good. I dont think they should be trading Clarke or Symonds for Watson.
Flintoff maybe, but he still has more than enough to match most players, just needs a few more guys to give him some support.

Watson, meh, can't bowl can't bat.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Ive gotta jet for work. Good luck guys. I hope you all have problems till when i get back from work just so i dont miss out on classes. And yes, i am selfish.

Watson cant bat? Hes quite good man, just not too long with the injuries god. I mean do you think we need to change of any of our team?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
He was being brought in as an all rounder, but I'd rather Clarke's spin and White's power hitting.

HSC
N/A
gah I'm not sure how much longer I can take this! That timeout screen is depressing!

*jellz*

HSC
i'm having visions of myself sitting here trying to enrol in my classes again and again and swearing at the timeout screen, with my grandchildren cheering me on.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*jellz* said:
i'm having visions of myself sitting here trying to enrol in my classes again and again and swearing at the timeout screen, with my grandchildren cheering me on.
Giving birth while trying to get on eStudent, intense.

HSC
N/A
*jellz* said:
lol!

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: im back on bos after a long time, to share my hatred of this stupid thing called estudent

1st time in 3 years i get up on time to do classes and the whole page wont even load *msn crying emoticon*

HSC
N/A
At least when it was a midnight start, they'd open it a little earlier and a number of us could sneak in then and get it out of the way. But now, I only see it getting worse as more people get up and try to get in...

*jellz*

HSC
i've sacrificed a sleep-in to sit here staring and twitching at this ridiculously oversized computer screen. what's popping out a couple of kids?

HSC
N/A
*jellz* said:
i've sacrificed a sleep-in to sit here staring and twitching at this ridiculously oversized computer screen. what's popping out a couple of kids?
haha, it'll be something to distract you from labour pains, at least :p

Just saw the hourglass screen again before timeout. *makes her "ok, how long is this going to take" face*

H?

buddy
HSC
Sigh.

I got up early, and I have a bloody exam on today.

F you, eStudent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)