class enrollments will be open today! omg! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
oh no, not one of these again! It's like that annoying internet game thing :(

"Psyccchhh" is 'blocked out', so I assume it's something like 'psychout', which means he's just messing with us :p

Seriously considering that nap now. How long do you think it'll take them to fix?

*jellz*

HSC
who knows :| they havent updated the notice board yet, so im assuming the IT staff are still conducting their "investigation" (otherwise known as sleeping in)

Hobbsee

HSC
you know, going in today, getting my parking sticker, etc, and abusing the staff responsible is looking quite appealing, at this point...

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
Jan 31 9:10 (AEST) Undergraduate class registration is experiencing technical difficulties.
Jan 31 9:10 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Undergraduate class registration is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Information Technology (IT) are investigating this problem.

We will update this item as soon as the problem is resolved and class registration is available for use.

sifn't tell me earlier
wasted my time now im late for work

*jellz*

HSC
the really annoying thing is not having an estimate of when its going to get resolved, so i just have to keep sitting here like a chump

SatanicVoices

humanoid
HSC
i just got to see the actualy timetable page for the first time since i started this morning, then got timed out of the system...is anyone actually making progress?

HSC
N/A
I'm going to try a few more times, then nap.

I have something on at one dammit... four hours of trying to get into estudent with no luck sucks!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
good to see someone else using safari, when i first couldnt get onto estudent i thought it was because of that. nice tv

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Yeah - I was thinking they were being Apple-phobic but it seems everyone on all platforms and browsers are messed up
It's just a Samsung 17" lcd monitor (secondary display on desktop) which now doubles as a screen for HDTV

I called the 1800 number again, still getting the business hours message

from a group msn chat:

i can see it now - it staff standing around *silence - oh look that light blinked - isn't it pretty *sips coffee8

in uni they use to tease our think rimmed glasses and high pants - we'll show them now (6)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
called up IT again

due to peak demand you may experience delays. please keep trying and thanx for ur patience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)