Class of '03 target UAI's (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by melbournian
Can you get a UAI of 100, that is intresting.
Yes u can
22 ppl every year get a UAI of 100

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Originally posted by yeahyeahyeahs
off topic but Bimbo- I love Jimmy Choo tooooo!

Oh wow, do you?? Not many people even know what i'm talking about when i mention Jimmy Choo...have you been to the Jimmy Choo boutique at Net-a-Porter? the address is www.net-a-porter.com and then just click on the j.c boutique...have a look at the social butterflies collection.

yeahyeahyeahs

Originally posted by Bimbo

Oh wow, do you?? Not many people even know what i'm talking about when i mention Jimmy Choo...have you been to the Jimmy Choo boutique at Net-a-Porter? the address is www.net-a-porter.com and then just click on the j.c boutique...have a look at the social butterflies collection.
haha well not many people appreciate the finer things in life! good to see a fashionista on the forum :) ooooh that social butterflies collection is soo gorgeous...now you know where all my money goes........

Bimbo

Southern Girl

haha well not many people appreciate the finer things in life! good to see a fashionista on the forum :) ooooh that social butterflies collection is soo gorgeous...now you know where all my money goes........
i want those black kitten heels in the social butterflies collection!! they're out of every size cept italian 42.5---which is about 11.5 US. I'm size 7.5 US damn it!! that's where a lot of my money goes too (actually my parents money). have you been to www.mycatwalk.com.au before? they have some great stuff on there, and it's easier shopping there cos everything is already in $AU.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm aiming for 61.35, to get into environmental management and tourism at western sydney.

I Just want a UAI That will get me into a Bachelor of Science Anywhere!!!! I really want to do Speech Pathology but in all reality I know I wont get the marks for that!! Hmm come to think of it Tafe is looking good at the moment

yeahyeahyeahs

Bimbo: Mycatwalk is good but I usually just go to the Christensen Copenhagen store in DB since its run by the same lovely people. Im soo goin to buy a pair of Tsubi Skinny Minnies and want some pink Terry Biviano Barramundi heels to match but Im feelin icky wearing fish!

Bimbo

Southern Girl
hey i ordered skinnie minnies the other day!! i love the wash that they've used on them, i'm totally over all the crappy blue jeans people are wearing...and god if i see one more chick you is wearing super low rise hipsters with her stomach hanging over the top, i'll SCREAM!! ooh i know the biviano's u are talking about, saw them on the site, very nice! who cares bout the fish, at least u'll look good. i love her new collection, she had some gorgeous showings at fash.week this yr. i know C.C, haven't been there in ages though! i haven't been getting into the city much lately. So who are your favourite designers??

yeahyeahyeahs

yeah the dirty brownish wash looks fab. I just hope they're not too tight since I've been eating way too much. I do agree that Tsubis are becoming quite ubiquitous (like Sassandbide now-- everygirl in town has one!) but when they had a store in Surry Hills during fashion week selling customised jeans and cool tees I fell in love! Blah i go shopping way tooo much prolly more than once a week! BTW TB shoes are so expensive almost the price of Choos and Blahniks...i reckon itd be a better investment to buy one of the more established brands. But yeah after her FW collection I dunno if i can resist lol. My favourite designers are Zimmerman, marc by marc jacobs, Scanlan & Theodore, Tsubi, Lover and Gary Castles for shoes. But if i had unlimited budget Id be a Chanel and Prada gal :) how bout yours?

freakofcool

hey-lo!

Hey everyone! New to these boRed of studies forums so I'm just getting used to the look / nav / speech etc!

My predicted UAI... Hopefully 60-70 or above to get into a Business/Commerce degree. If not, as my careers adviser says, uni's not be all end all!, so I don't want to stress bout marks.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
yeah the dirty brownish wash looks fab. I just hope they're not too tight since I've been eating way too much. I do agree that Tsubis are becoming quite ubiquitous (like Sassandbide now-- everygirl in town has one!) but when they had a store in Surry Hills during fashion week selling customised jeans and cool tees I fell in love! Blah i go shopping way tooo much prolly more than once a week! BTW TB shoes are so expensive almost the price of Choos and Blahniks...i reckon itd be a better investment to buy one of the more established brands. But yeah after her FW collection I dunno if i can resist lol. My favourite designers are Zimmerman, marc by marc jacobs, Scanlan & Theodore, Tsubi, Lover and Gary Castles for shoes. But if i had unlimited budget Id be a Chanel and Prada gal :) how bout yours?
bah sass and bide SO sick of them!! they're everywhere! i think the skinnie minnies are much nicer than all the slouchy, man style types tsubis had out for a while..i like my jeans to be tight. ha yeah same, i go way too much as well...and the now internet shopping lets me do it whenever i want :):) i know what you mean about biviano's, the only pair i have of hers was from her debut collection, hot pink, very high, ankle wrap, and they have turquoise and crystals on them. they were a gift, but i think she's definitely becoming more established now. But J.C's will always be my favourite!
You have very good taste in clothes there! I like Marcs, Jatali, Billion Dollar Babes, Zimmerman, Charlie Brown and Circus Girl. There's like stacks of others, but they're my faves at the moment. HA if i had unlimited budget i'd just move to Paris and spend all my money at the shows there...that would be fantastic!

RedStz

True Scorpian
Re: hey-lo!

Originally posted by freakofcool
Hey everyone! New to these boRed of studies forums so I'm just getting used to the look / nav / speech etc!

My predicted UAI... Hopefully 60-70 or above to get into a Business/Commerce degree. If not, as my careers adviser says, uni's not be all end all!, so I don't want to stress bout marks.
Um..are your sure 60-70 will get you into a business/Commerce degree??? I mean 60-70 range applies to courses such as nurse, farm management, i dont think there are bus/commerce course offered at that low mark, unless you plan to study elsewhere

freakofcool

Re: Re: hey-lo!

Originally posted by RedStz

Um..are your sure 60-70 will get you into a business/Commerce degree??? I mean 60-70 range applies to courses such as nurse, farm management, i dont think there are bus/commerce course offered at that low mark, unless you plan to study elsewhere
I dunno bout that, I'll have to look that up.

yeahyeahyeahs

Originally posted by YEAR12
Pardon me for interupting girls but this has nothing to do with target UAIs!!!
sorry i get carried away when talking about fashion :( think ive posted this before but i want UAI99 but will be happy with 97.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I dared to dream of 98, though I thought that i wouldn't even make it above 95. I received an estimation of at least 95.

Sometimes dreams do come true!
I got past my target UAI :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)