Class of 04 (1 Viewer)

otkao1

I went to japan at the end of year 10 with a program called Labo, it was pretty good. Iwas there for 4 weeks including christmas

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by j-belle
haha.. you're not talking about dorifto are you?
No, he's talking about me. You know the tiled ramp between Tokyo Disneyland and Maihama-eki? It was raining that night, and I slipped there. Anyway I spun around and split my head open on that greasy ramp, there was a small (about 20cm diameter) pool of blood and I was momentarily unconscious. It was quite funny at the time actually.

They closed the laceration with four "metal stitches" (staples) and told me to take these antibiotics after meals. I almost kept the empty wrapper, and I now wish I had.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Didn't really hurt though. I was stunned, but when I got up I saw my blood and started laughing. The staples were more BANG [grunt] than screaming agony.

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
No, he's talking about me. You know the tiled ramp between Tokyo Disneyland and Maihama-eki? It was raining that night, and I slipped there. Anyway I spun around and split my head open on that greasy ramp, there was a small (about 20cm diameter) pool of blood and I was momentarily unconscious. It was quite funny at the time actually
This is the 3rd time I've heard this story in this forum haha..

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
no worries, we all have sad stories from times in japan

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
It's not a sad story though! It's a cool story! I was "playing" those staples with a spoon all the time. Those squeemish Japanese girls (obviously none of them had medical aspirations) were horrified, as though I should have been in pain or something.

ohgami

lolz first time i ever heard this story ,
painful but i guess if u stacked it in a funny way it was funni
=]

class of 04 here too , good luck everyone , i know im gonna need it like hell..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha lexi thats the funniest story ive heard for a while :D

t & co.

HSC
N/A
i do just continuers as well.

i'm regretting not doing ext. but i have too many units anyway.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i got mid band 6 for continuers and for my trials i remember getting around 87-89%?

erm yeh, in terms of scaling extension is heaps better than continuers. i did 11 units and one unit of continuers didn't count, even though the hsc mark was heaps higher than my other units. so yeh, if you do continuers try to aim for the HIGH band6 if you want it to make your uai a nice looking number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)