Class of '05 - How did you do? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Just wondering what marks you guys got in VA.... and how you feel about them.

Are you happy with your mark? Pleasantly surprised? Disappointed? Extremely disappointed?

jack white

After Hours
HSC
I didnt do art, but two good friends did and they both received 88. One of them went horribly throughout the whole year, and the other didnt even care about it. So, good on them!

trina233

oh..hahaha
HSC
happy

hey yeah i got 1st in class, and 92 for exam+ everything else in art, very pleased:)
it's amazing how a band 6 can brighten any weathered day with sunshine.

maxibon88

HSC
yeah all these people were congratulating me on a band 6 in art but i mean if u love art that much ur marks just get good without u realising. 93 overall suits me just fine. Be cool if we knew what we got for practical, and the exam, just like in society and culture i wish i knew what i got for my P.I.P. Just before i read that someone got 100 on this site(penciltron?). Now thats something to celebrate about haha. Conratulations to everyone anyway, however u went.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
I was very happy, however I was a little frustrated because my poor rank pulled me down. I didn't get on brilliantly with my art teacher, which meant that I scored very poorly in prac assessments. I ended up with a rank of 5/10, however I topped the class with an exam mark of 95. What does that tell you?

I ended up with 95 85 90. Still a band 6, so I was pleased. :)

echo

stop making sense
HSC
Yeah I was pretty happy also, 90 for examination mark and 97 for assessment mark, so a total of 94 which is great considering I completely blew out in the exam.

chamelia

HSC
I got 89 an was very pleased with it considering nearly all my time that should have been spent on art was spent on design and tech. Just wish I had that one more mark to get a band 6.

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
i got 85, im happy with it, but considering my school marks, i thought id do better in the HSC exam... perhaps i was just so happy the HSC was over as i was doing it. hmm..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I was pretty disappointed with my art mark, but i knew that i would be.

I didn't see eye to eye with one particular art teacher who marked our assessments (not my actual teacher who is a hero, the head of art).

(Consequently?) My internal rank for art was not particularly brilliant thus my internal mark was less than impressive. Fortunately my external mark was pretty good, majorly boosting my final mark to 89.

Although I knew that my internal would pull me down, I did not expect it to pull me down so majorly, so I was a little disappointed with a band 5.

Ohh well, it doesn't really make that much difference in the end, the only thing to really suffer was my ego which could probably do with a battering at times.

Congrats to all.

Good luck to 04ers.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
hehe you mean 06ers, lol, going back in time are you..

oh and i got 88! :)

Woops, yeah, 06ers, my bad.

But goo luck to the 06ers aswell, you guys are gonna need it. big bad world out there.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
95. im a little disapointed as my teacher thought she could have squeezed a 98 out of me at least, but pretty happy overall. art express was good enough. cant have everything right? haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)