Class of 2004 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
*envious look at sherwin* i want to do Russia!!!! and the cold war sounds interesting too! *slinks away to complain silently*

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Bah! I hate that the Russia course only goes from 1917-1945! I wish it encompassed 1945-1991 as well...

jo_harding

okok.. so i have noooo credibility as a newbie but i plan to change that... and in so doing here are my electives, (even though we didnt really get a choice so they arent really electives), for anyone who cares... (or wants to send me all their notes.. yes yes...)

WWI
Germany - still deciding between speer and leni (one thing we have a say in)
South Africa

ok.. that is all.
;)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hi James im Julie, the fist step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :)

erica

HSC
we're doing russia(trotsky) and the arab/israeli conflict, we seem to be the only ones doing this....very distrubing....neway, if neone has any info on trotsky or russia they're feeling generous about....im always open to PM's
erica

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
arab israeli conflict? hmmm ur the first person that i've heard of who is doing that! im doing indochina for "conflict" *sulk sulk*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we did it in prelims and while i dont think its the same for HSC course, it still sounds boring but i have to do it either way i guess...some parts may be interesting but then again boring bits come up in everything:p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the meiji period is not exactly a part of 20th century national studies emma :p the shoguns are looong gone by now...lol

life4_rent

we're doing:

- WWI (btw, this is a COMPULSORY topic for the HSC, u HAV to learn it, no questions askd. i rekon it was alrite.. TOO much info tho.. this section of the HSC is all sources.. u dont need to noe half the stuf ur learning. tho its good to hav background info =)
- Germany 1918 - 1945 (am LOVING this topic btw.. woot woot! hitler!! :D:D:D) & albert speer
- Pacific War ie. Japan's involvement in the war? (im not too sure wat the pacific war is.. we wre planning to do cold war, cept pacific war's so much shorter than cold war, so my class votd for that instead. i wud've likd to hav done cold war tho.. :D woot woot!! russia!! :D)

Originally posted by erica
we're doing russia(trotsky) and the arab/israeli conflict, we seem to be the only ones doing this....very distrubing....neway, if neone has any info on trotsky or russia they're feeling generous about....im always open to PM's
erica
btw, erica.. if u need info on trotsky, jez email *points to profile* lol.. i did him for the 20th century personality assessment.. i ADORE him.. it was becuz of him, that lenin got into power in the first place. in otha words, trotsky did all the work & lenin took the credit (the bastard! lol) an interesting piece of trivia for u: trotsky was assassinated by stalin b/c he felt that trotsky poised a threat to his power. trotsky took an ice pick (sharp end!) to the bak of his head by one of stalin's agents. miraculously, he survived, bt only for 36 hours..

btw, arab-israeli conflict shits me.. i HATED it..

jez holler if u need ne help! :)

-maggie xox

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)