Classes and Gender (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I'm the only boy in my Music class.
1 of 3 in English Extension
1 of 4 in Drama

and yeah.

and the boys at our school probably triple the girls...so its funny.

lucy-may

HSC
Melisoverschool said:
my extension english class has only one boy with 9 girls. its pretty funny too because we are doing love and romance at the moment
My ex english class is kinda the same, except we have 2 boys (their is a third guy but he's away sick most days and is easily forgotton, lol).

It's funny as our teacher is all feminist and brings her love of feminism into class discussions on almost every text. The guys cop a fair amount of crap when our class of girls starts complaining about women's rights and the male patriarchy...lol

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
my teacher said to me that i should prepare myself for a lot of male bashing with our HSC topic: language and gender lols oh well i take it on the chin

ANTMfan91

HSC
Only have 1 girl in my Maths class, unless I'm forgetting someone. We started with 5 or 6 and all but 1 (who I might add is kicking our asses) dropped to general. The Maths class in the other line has a lot more girls though. :S

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
i remember the prospect of being the only girl in woodwork in year 9-10.

but other than that, i go to an all-girls school now, so needless to say there's not a very industrial arts bent here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)