classes..are the ones offered on myuni the only ones or will there be more? (1 Viewer)

Porcia

HSC
classes..are the ones offered on myuni the only ones or will there be more?
on a later date perhaps?
reason why im askin is cuz my timetable is fucky and i wanna compress everything to three days
im doing combined law
and another question:
if i enrol in a class, can i just as easily unenrol and reenrol to a diff one without any sort of compensation or penalties?
dankeschon

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
You mean myunsw?

Basically they are the only classes. The Class Utilisation thing ( https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/ ) lists all classes in an easier to read format. Occasionally there may be other classes, like in first year maths there are extra tutes for the Talented Students Program... but otherwise no, that's it.

To change class times for the same subject go to the class selection page and Swap the subject for itself--this is the quickest way I've found to do this.

Porcia

HSC
ok. but the reason why im asking: when i enrol in one of my CORE classes, it says the class is full. and theres only one of them offered. what do i do in this case

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Send off an email or phone call to the relevent head of school / course authority (details would be found on the school's website).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)