classes full?? (1 Viewer)

crazysambo

HSC
hey guys i enrolled for maths modelling and physics modelling. and i was able to enrol in the tuts and lectures but i cant get into the computer lab for maths or the prac for physics, it says there full. how can they be full, don't they accomodate for everyone, what do i do. a guy at the uts service desk told me to wait until monday, but i wasnt thinking at the time, and i thought i start on monday, wont tht affect me???

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
crazysambo said:
hey guys i enrolled for maths modelling and physics modelling. and i was able to enrol in the tuts and lectures but i cant get into the computer lab for maths or the prac for physics, it says there full. how can they be full, don't they accomodate for everyone, what do i do. a guy at the uts service desk told me to wait until monday, but i wasnt thinking at the time, and i thought i start on monday, wont tht affect me???
they would be reopening ones soon, or might open more classes

abezz

HSC
i think i got the last ones, crazysambo!
but i have 3-4 hour gaps some days, im looking into fixing it.

crazysambo

HSC
do they have like a roll call at the end or start of class. coz like how do they know if u attend or not. i think i mite just go and visit the maths lab and physics prac when i got free time on my timetable

doink

Clone
HSC
the guy at the uts open day said that if i did 4u not to bother showing up for math modelling lectures or even physics.

tem197

SLUR DESTRUCTIVE
HSC
ok soo.. for any classes that are full, whether theyre tuts, lectures, or in a lab, we should just turn up to one of them anyway?
wouldnt that mean that they're going to run out of seats or something?

should we like go and talk to someone at the start of class?

crazysambo im in the same position as you, it seems rediculous that they would accept you into the engineering course, allow you to enroll in a subject, but then say theres not enough room for you in an actual class.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Musk said:
labs they check the roll

talk to the subject co-ordinator, they are the ones who control that subject

Maths co-ordinatior is mary coupland
labs would be hard...just to rock up.

but for tutes, they wont care IMO . Talking from uws experience.. :karate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)