• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Classes (1 Viewer)

popestar

HSC
Does it matter if you have a lecture then a tutorial straight after each other (9-11 then 11-1) and they are in completely different buildings?? Will the teachers care if i'm late to the class obviously because i have to walk from one building to another??

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
popestar said:
Does it matter if you have a lecture then a tutorial straight after each other (9-11 then 11-1) and they are in completely different buildings?? Will the teachers care if i'm late to the class obviously because i have to walk from one building to another??
They don't care and lectures normally finish early, just make sure you get your name marked off in the tute.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
They don't care and lectures normally finish early, just make sure you get your name marked off in the tute.
Some tutors really care. If you're like more than 10minutes late they sometimes refuse to mark you present.

And if you're at the Parra campus most tutorials/lectures are held in the same building so it shouldn't take long to get where you need.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
ari89 said:
Some tutors really care. If you're like more than 10minutes late they sometimes refuse to mark you present.

And if you're at the Parra campus most tutorials/lectures are held in the same building so it shouldn't take long to get where you need.
Yeah, I should of wrote "most don't care", most of them will accept a legit excuse though but yeh some might tell him off and tell him to change tute times, some just pass the roll around and cbb.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Yeah, I should of wrote "most don't care", most of them will accept a legit excuse though but yeh some might tell him off and tell him to change tute times, some just pass the roll around and cbb.
HSC: 2007

Just wondering how you 'know' what you've never experienced...?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
ari89 said:
HSC: 2007

Just wondering how you 'know' what you've never experienced...?
I've done a few subjects at Usyd(also a few right now), also im at UWS Hawks computer labs right now and yeh i've been sorting out/discussing heaps of sh*t with some of my lecturers and tutors right now also trying to get my stupid rule waiver requests through student services since in a Sci ADV student.

It'll also prob change to HSC: 08 soon, doin some more subjects again.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
I've done a few subjects at Usyd(also a few right now), also im at UWS Hawks computer labs right now and yeh i've been sorting out/discussing heaps of sh*t with some of my lecturers and tutors right now also trying to get my stupid rule waiver requests through student services since in a Sci ADV student.

It'll also prob change to HSC: 08 soon, doin some more subjects again.
Why do uni simultaneously with HSC subjects?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
ari89 said:
Why do uni simultaneously with HSC subjects?
1. I tutor students for a living, studying some hsc science subjects should keep me on track and yeah science at uni is an advantage.
2. I didn't sit any of my HSC exams and got sh*t but decent estimate due to EAS and Misadventure.
3. My EAS may not count next year so I will have to sit a couple of hsc exams and i should get above the UAI threshold for medicine. I really should change my profile to HSC: N/A.

boris2003

HSC
is it bad to have a tutorial first and a lecture second, i got that for one of my units as most of the good times were taken and i was late.

These are my lectures / tutorials:

Monday

Lecture 4pm-5pm,

Tutorial (diff unit) 2-3pm

Tuesday

Lecture 11am-1pm

Lecture (diff unit) 3pm-5pm

Wednesday

Tutorial 11am-1pm
Tutorial (diff unit) 4pm-5pm

Well these are the horrible times, some people have work you know, stupid platform web

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
hey wherabouts in the hawkesbury are you from? i used to live there. i probably know you.
Northo, i think the only other person from the hawkesbury here is Cosmic Doris im gonna try and track her down.

boris2003 said:
is it bad to have a tutorial first and a lecture second, i got that for one of my units as most of the good times were taken and i was late.

Monday

Lecture 4pm-5pm,

Tuesday

Lecture 11am-1pm

Wednesday

Tutorial 11am-1pm

Well these are the horrible times, some people have work you know, stupid platform web
Join the uni gym n get buff and try to kill time with others in between those massive breaks.

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
Wooz said:
Northo, i think the only other person from the hawkesbury here is Cosmic Doris im gonna try and track her down.

Join the uni gym n get buff and try to kill time with others in between those massive breaks.
nice advice, why didn't i think of that:hammer:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
nice advice, why didn't i think of that:hammer:
Because there's no uni gym at the parra campus:p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:

Monday

Lecture 4pm-5pm,

Tuesday

Lecture 11am-1pm

Wednesday

Tutorial 11am-1pm

A 3 hour break isn't that bad. I had one in first semester. Just used to meet with people and talk about pointless shit...3 yrs never seemed enough:p

and that is how my love affair with zimmerman8k began

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
I just thought it was silly to workout and get buff at a gym that doesn't exist. My mistake:(

boris2003

HSC
ari89 said:
I just thought it was silly to workout and get buff at a gym that doesn't exist. My mistake:(
i guess i'll have to kill the time somewhere else then, how's the library:lol:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
i guess i'll have to kill the time somewhere else then, how's the library:lol:
People > library

Unless you haven't done your readings for the lecture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)