Classical Greek Cont. & Ext. Class of 07 (1 Viewer)

Fakhri

HSC
Don't worry i now places..netball courts where there are no people around...except the people who are currently watching me type this to you..yes i have crowd so do you now...

Fakhri

HSC
btw..you should know by now that i don't ever stop talking..ever i never have don't think i ever will...

see i can write ocassionally short sentances...when i think of a new thought i will create a new post..k...

plus as i say in my essays, the convoluted long sentances where the grammar structure is often forgotten is a reflection of Thuccy's style..and as i write like this in essays it has transferred to my ranting..or the other way around either or...

btw despite what you may think i am not an acedemic..but in actual fact i went to grammar to see the rock concert ...ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...well the mocking of people was far better than the actual concert..but it was ok...you guys sorry can't really sing..sorry to say...(or maybe as steph says i went to meet/seee you)

Fakhri

HSC
new thought..

everyone would love gilmore girl's if they just watched the write episode...or if u at least love romances..or weird references..i love that...anyway....

u disturbed me from unseens (or steph and kayley did)......u should be doing work as should i..

bye...go translate some virgil..or do a homer unseen as i am doing currently

HSC
Zaz, this new system of yours isn't going to cut down on the Greekie-thread-page-jumping.

I still say you should give up TV altogether.

Good luck getting her to cut down on exposure to Thucydides in the next two months. And even more luck in getting her to stop watching TV.

Mr Gumby

HSC
You went to Grammarpalooza? Who invited you? Actually, you had next to no chance of seeing me there. I went last year - all the prefects did, since it was the first event after we were elected, and we thought we should - and I didn't like it. It's not really my sort of music, and I heard last night's concert was worse than last year's anyway.

Kayley1234

Kayley
HSC
Seriously Zara, can you please shutup?!? What's with the multiple posts anyway? No wonder this thread has so many pages! You and your ranting, geez!

Ah well, all will be forgiven and forgotten if your shooting is 100% tomorrow (which I'm assuming will be the case). And don't worry Nicholas, Zara will succeed in forcing you to play netball, I assure you...she has that effect on people :p

If you post consecutively again, you're in big trouble Zara!

HSC
'Grammarpalooza'? Egads, the name o_O

We were thinking perhaps Central station would make a nice netball court. Or we could chalk-outline a square on the pavement of Broadway.
...Or, of course, we could be boring and drag you to Canoon road, where there're a bunch of courts surrounded by bush. Just so long as it isn't on Saturdays. o_O

Kay - Agreed Zaz's broken of stream-of-conscious is more annoying than full stream-of-conscious :p Back to the big scary long posts, Zazie.

HSC
Well I guess it was my fault that Zara's first big long rant (which we were watching her do Kay) got deleted....well she didn't let my back space. XD

TV is good. You've just got to watch good tv. SBS, ABC and some rare shows on the other channels... Like if you watch your BBC stuff and your SBS docos plus GOOD comedy etc it's all good. Well I guess I am a sucker for stuff like "One Tree Hill", "House"...and formally "The OC", "Grey's Anatomy" (so boring now!! I need the spin off to come!) and "Dawson's Creek" etc...but hey they can be entertaining...But hey, stuff like "That 70s Show" will forever have me in stitches with its humour that is similar to ours.

Hey, but think of Zara (and possibly my) tv this way. In year 7, Zara and I would watch at least 5 hours + tv a night...abc kids and then whatever else was on like friends and the simpsons and we'd come to school and talk about it all day while highlighting stuff! (Zara and I were wonderful students in yr 7)...ANYWAY, at least we're not THAT bad now...(but ABC kids has gotten really bad now!!!!)

Last night was bad for me...I watched the end of idol and the whole of "Do you think you can dance?"...so bad I should have been working. But I think that speech in yr assembly about working scared the SHIT out of me so I shall be working a lot harder from now on!

I've just been watching the antiques run on channel 9...i have no idea why I'm watching it...

I'm being nice to Zara to make up for me being mean to her in Greek. :p :p :p

And that Grammarpalooza name thing is bloody scary...agreed! And yeah, Nicholas, you really do have no say in this whole netball matter!

:wave:

ekirii

iota
HSC
this is pretty much the only thread in Other LOTE that has gone over 10 pages.

i suppose this calls for a round of applause for you guys.

antiphon

HSC
nah, I didn't go this year (or last), I'm not one for rock concerts.

if you get Nick to play netball, I HAVE to see it... *smirks*

HSC
We're talented :D
*general applause*

Hello again Jeremy. I was told we'd scared you off for good. I'm glad we didn't XD.

anthropoestin

HSC
nick mate, you can't give in to the girls! if you play netball you're letting down the side for guys everywhere!!

imagine the consequences...

hmmm where is this garden party?
im trying to find where they're still showing history boys.....mmm history boys....best movie ever!

100? wow most impressive!

HSC
I know of adult men who have played netball.
It's so going to happen.
(We also intend to join a mixed netball team whenever we get to uni XDD)

At our school :3

Can't wait til the DVD for that comes out. It's absolutely awesome.

HSC
Haven't you boys, I mean girls, realised yet that us girls, I mean boys, will always be the boss? XD You people will always end up doing what we say!

And yeah, continuing on what Ki was saying, netball isn't just a 'girl' sport or whatever and you guys won't lose or whatever if you play!

Speaking of which, I hope I can find my copy of that soon, but I hope it comes out on DVD here really soon!!!

:wave:

HSC
Here's some Cato for you (I was amused):

As soon as they (women) are equal to you (men), they will surpass you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)