Classical Greek tutor NEEDED!! (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Hi friendly peoples,

I'm starting Classical Greek at uni this year and am pretty sure it will be my most difficult subject. I'm looking for someone with knowledge of Classical Greek to help me out and get the concepts really well ingrained once a week or so.

I don't care if you don't have any experience in tutoring, i just need someone knowledgeable enough to help me through the basics and correct me when i get it wrong :) willing to travel to you.

If you can help me out, please pm me and we can discuss prices etc, cheers.

Last edited:

*Baby-K*

HSC
I had a girl in my year who did Greek via distance ed. I am not sure if she's willing to tutor but I can give you her email if you like?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I had a girl in my year who did Greek via distance ed. I am not sure if she's willing to tutor but I can give you her email if you like?
that would be great! but maybe ask her first, otherwise she may get a little confused by my random e-mail.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
northern beaches and chatswood, but i can travel if need be. If we live at opposite ends perhaps we could meet in the library in the city or something?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
hang on, your pm said modern greek, im only interested in classical (ancient) greek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)