Classroom help. (1 Viewer)

B-Ma

HSC
Hey fellas, I have a lecture in this room, K-D10-G01. That's what it says on my timetable anyway. Any ideas where it is?

chiche

HSC
Hey, I have the same problem for an IS tute!! I was just going to ask Contact or someone tomorrow, and I'll let you know if no one has replied before then.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Applied Science G01 is a lecture theatre on the left of the steps entering into the Applied Science Building. The only problem will be getting to the Applied Science Building itself, due to the construction work either go from the Roundhouse or from the Bookshop, and theres an entrance through the tunnel!

HSC
goddamn, couldnt find Quadrangle G045...
i know its on the ground floor, but i went around it about 5 times but still couldnt find it. i must be blind.

any clues?

sunny

meh.
HSC
The rooms in the quad are quite hidden...follow any corridors and doors you see around the quad...

Affinity

HSC
K-D10-G01.. ah one of the dance studios I think. I was at contact last semester and was asked the exact question (which I had no clue back then)

K= kensington
D10 = Map reference
G01 = ground floor room 1.

B-Ma

HSC
I found the classroom. its one of the shitkicker classrooms right next to the dance studios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)