• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

classs war (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

Is anyone aware of this group?

I think they advocate anarchy and riots etc.

Why do you most anarchists denounce capitalism????? anyone know?

IN the last couple of years we seeem to have had a few riots --- was there any riots before redfern?

Do you think maybe this is going to be a trend and things are going to get alot worse ?

Also that dude in america brian nichols? he shot the deputy, judge and court recorder ------------------ its nice when the hunters become the hunted.

People need to stop making excuses "im just doing my job etc". If you are working in an immmoral job or your a coward who hides behind badges and you enforce laws on the public but believe its ur right to live above those laws -------- just doing your job is no excuse.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Rioting has become a trend -_-?
There were more protests and marches in the past when people CARED about issues. These days you hardly get many people standing up for a cause. Last big one I can remember was the anti-war protests.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
HAH, happens in the country side where ppl are bored, kids are born without education. They dont go to school and do shit all. Just like that current affairs thing with lil youngsters going around thrashing their neighbourhood

tattoodguy

yeah, im pretty happy with the riots. The more instability we have the more the government will be forced to deal with smaller minorities problems etc.

We are oppressed in this country.

We pretty much live in a dictatorship and every few years we get to vote on which of two dictators we would prefer.....But htere both pretty much the same in my opinion....

Any time a citizen has a problem with the government etc ------------ they have almost no chance of being heard.

Because you dont fall into the major demographic of the country - our government will basicly ignore you.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
tattoodguy said:
yeah, im pretty happy with the riots. The more instability we have the more the government will be forced to deal with smaller minorities problems etc.

We are oppressed in this country.

We pretty much live in a dictatorship and every few years we get to vote on which of two dictators we would prefer.....But htere both pretty much the same in my opinion....

Any time a citizen has a problem with the government etc ------------ they have almost no chance of being heard.

Because you dont fall into the major demographic of the country - our government will basicly ignore you.
So we have a bunch of not just any old neo-nazies, we have pansy Neo-Nazis here! I should be so privileged. Goebbels would be ashamed of you...
a) IDIOT. Any government that will persecute minorities en masse isn't going to give a damn about your skin either. It's either a populist regime that will follow political expediency, or it's a totalitarian regime. Pick your choice.
b) We are not oppressed, we enjoy many freedoms that you will not see in most other countries. You get to do basically anything you want that doesn't infringe upon others. We only have two similar leaders because society here is so mainstream, conservative (in the sense of willingness to change political alignment), and it takes a long time to shift in values. Right now it is slightly to the right. So you have two slightly to the right parties. No surprises.
c) We do not have dictators. That's the most stupid thing I've heard for a while.
d) We don't live in utopia. If you really care, get off your stupid bum and do something. Organisations such as CARE Australia and Amnesty International didn't arise by themselves you know! And they DO make a difference... If not, get rich and give political donations...
e) Now you're saying minority groups are unheard. Yet earlier you mention them as a problem, that governments are too accomodating towards them...

Absolute insolence.
You're either a communist or a fascist, or someone with a large hole in your head, or all of them at once.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
krisk85 said:
hey tatoodguy did hte wogs cause this aswell?
ill answer for that . abos cause the redfern riots, wogs cuase riots after their beloved bulldogs lose .

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
increase in riots ? yes
increase in protests? yes
why no increase in looting? i want to see more looting, i remember evertime the street lights went out , looting began , these days everything is so loot free

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
SashatheMan said:
ill answer for that . abos cause the redfern riots, wogs cuase riots after their beloved bulldogs lose .
ahahaha thats so true,

I was in a mates car, who did a U-turn at a no uturn spot. he slowed down and caused this bulldogs wog fan to slow down to, then the guy full on tailed us and when we reached the lights, we changed lanes, and turned the left. The fuckwit bulldogs fan however was in the other lane, he accelerated and smashed into some family's car....HAhahhaha, i was laughing my ass offf. Stupid Wog, embarrassment to his race!! this was in guildford

Comrade nathan

HSC
You're either a communist or a fascist,
Hey is neither.

He isn't a communist since he equates lumpent proleteriat riots with class war.

And if he was a Fascist, imagine where he would be in the hiearchy.

Basically he is a idiot end of story.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I think these class war dickheads are a bunch of drugged out losers who couldn't handle school and get all whingey when the coppers get them for breaking the law so they want to stir shit because it makes them feel good and they feel like they're actually worth something.

I don't think they realise that if they pushed this issue to the extreme everyone of them would end up dead by a rigidly controlled scoiety who is willing to advocate murder in order for peace and security.

Basically anyone associated with these nutcases ought to be charged with treason against the state and maybe affiliation to a terrorist organisation. What else is this group but an organisation with the same agenda, though for very different reasons, as any extremist terrorist cell such as Al Qaeda.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Enlightened_One said:
I think these class war dickheads are a bunch of drugged out losers who couldn't handle school and get all whingey when the coppers get them for breaking the law so they want to stir shit because it makes them feel good and they feel like they're actually worth something.

I don't think they realise that if they pushed this issue to the extreme everyone of them would end up dead by a rigidly controlled scoiety who is willing to advocate murder in order for peace and security.

Basically anyone associated with these nutcases ought to be charged with treason against the state and maybe affiliation to a terrorist organisation. What else is this group but an organisation with the same agenda, though for very different reasons, as any extremist terrorist cell such as Al Qaeda.
Hold on, class war is the name of a group?

tattoodguy

if australia is freee...

u should be allowed to associate with whoever u like...

u should be allowed to join class war or al quada if you want to.......

Just because you preach hatred for your country, authority etc.......big deal -- doesnt free speach,, fredom of association --- isnt that helpful in making a better democracy???????????.

i would imagine 99% of al quada.........have done nothing wrong...............so why should the 99% of the innocent ones..be persecuted for the actions of a very small minority?

Why can we apply the same theory to some ethnic minorities. or relgioins..some of them have a higher percentage of scum bags and are more dangerous and destructive than al quada...........but the government welcomes them into the country with open arms.

Our government is scum. We are all at risk.......because our government is gutlesss.

If you look at most of those terrorist groups.........what religion are they?

What i was saying before --- if you are a minority...u will not be heard...........i mean like....................if your a indiviual....and have a grevance with the government....they wont listen to you.

People are ripped offff and fucked over by the governmetn all the time.........but u cant do anything about it......cos the governemnt insulates its self from responsibility and puts so much red tape in the way..........u have no chance.

and most minorities etc.........such as say ----- rich pppple......they are not catered tooo.................../.........but the government does cater..........to the whingy peice of shit scum minorities.........such as some dirty ethnics, women and fags.

They hand pick the minorities they cater for.........in order to apppear like they give a fuck about the community.

we have grants etc.......to help ---- single women with kids,,,, anti discrimination boards..to help fags and all this.......... all these campaigns to further exagerate the problems of minorities ---------------its all a load of bull shit.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:
if australia is freee...

u should be allowed to associate with whoever u like...

u should be allowed to join class war or al quada if you want to.......

Just because you preach hatred for your country, authority etc.......big deal -- doesnt free speach,, fredom of association --- isnt that helpful in making a better democracy???????????.

i would imagine 99% of al quada.........have done nothing wrong...............so why should the 99% of the innocent ones..be persecuted for the actions of a very small minority?

Why can we apply the same theory to some ethnic minorities. or relgioins..some of them have a higher percentage of scum bags and are more dangerous and destructive than al quada...........but the government welcomes them into the country with open arms.

Our government is scum. We are all at risk.......because our government is gutlesss.

If you look at most of those terrorist groups.........what religion are they?

What i was saying before --- if you are a minority...u will not be heard...........i mean like....................if your a indiviual....and have a grevance with the government....they wont listen to you.

People are ripped offff and fucked over by the governmetn all the time.........but u cant do anything about it......cos the governemnt insulates its self from responsibility and puts so much red tape in the way..........u have no chance.

and most minorities etc.........such as say ----- rich pppple......they are not catered tooo.................../.........but the government does cater..........to the whingy peice of shit scum minorities.........such as some dirty ethnics, women and fags.

They hand pick the minorities they cater for.........in order to apppear like they give a fuck about the community.

we have grants etc.......to help ---- single women with kids,,,, anti discrimination boards..to help fags and all this.......... all these campaigns to further exagerate the problems of minorities ---------------its all a load of bull shit.
you continue to enlighten me

Comrade nathan

HSC
What i was saying before --- if you are a minority...u will not be heard
The you say

but the government does cater..........to the whingy peice of shit scum minorities.........such as some dirty ethnics, women and fags.
In conclusion you are a moron.

Question: Why do you put full stop in between your sentances?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
hahaha,

you cant make shit threads like my threads, u try hard fucking loser!!!
Go back to your hilly billy country town u idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)