myg0t

myg0t
HSC
with respect to what

you can talk about section 68 of TP act if your bothered

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
You dont need to comment on them. The relevant clause is number 6, id hardly even suppose youd need to state it.

Hhahahahahahhahahaha
By the way

I found a case IDENTICAL to the scenario in Part B.

10/10 here i come...

sarevok

HSC
yes, I also found that case. seems like giuseppe just ripped the entire question off it.

i do think clause 5) is an issue though - otherwise it wouldn't have been included in the question.

kow_dude

HSC
What's the case? a hint? omg i dont wanna fail again! I just wanna pass this subj

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
sarevok said:
yes, I also found that case. seems like giuseppe just ripped the entire question off it.

i do think clause 5) is an issue though - otherwise it wouldn't have been included in the question.
it has no relevance.

we are focusing on the important clause here.

its like going into a debate about the david hasslehoff example.

hence you only need to drop a sentence on it.

Hmmm, now to give away my A grade material or hold onto it....

sarevok

HSC
disagree. there is no way the exclusion clause issue by itself is worth the whole 10 marks.

ranah123

HSC
N/A
I am soooo confused!!!
ive been reading all of Latimer and still not confident with any of my ideas
in PART A does he not reading the contract have any effect whatsoeva? because the agreement can't be half on paper and half what is said by the salesman, it just sucks that we are not told what was on that contract, am I worrying about nothing, what the hell is relevant in this case? and case B for that matter???

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If i remember my contract law correctly...if a reasonable person would consider the document a contract, and if that person signs it, he/she is bound to it regardless of whether they read it or not.

If its half spoken/half written, then you'll have to go through the tests/cases for collateral contracts

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
anyyonnnee??
like...plzz :)
i got tut 13's notes...my tut is mark..i think he is nice....lol...if u still want i think i can give to u... :uhhuh:

kow_dude

HSC
Does your tutors write notes on the board? I have the most fuked up tutor who never writes notes on the board. I dont know if they were instructed not to write notes but this is making this subject incredibly hard to learn.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
kow_dude said:
Does your tutors write notes on the board? I have the most fuked up tutor who never writes notes on the board. I dont know if they were instructed not to write notes but this is making this subject incredibly hard to learn.
:D our tutor always writes his notes on board, but his hand-writing is a bit terrible... :uhhuh: well...at least, we can learn sth from his notes......thats good though~ :D

sarevok

HSC
Yeah, mine does..I have Mark Fisher, he's an awesome tutor. Marks assignments so damn easily.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
sarevok said:
Yeah, mine does..I have Mark Fisher, he's an awesome tutor. Marks assignments so damn easily.
oh,really, my tutor is Mark Fisher as well..yah...he is very nice.........huh..when is ur tutorial though? :p

HSC
this sucks.. my tutor marks so friggin hard =(
on another note...can someone explain what "non-delegable duty of care" means?
as in "there is anon-delegable duty of care arising out of a protective relationship such as a hospital and patient"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)