Clerical Recheck Result (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I applied for 3 of my 5 subjects (The ones i didnt get misadventure in). My parents offered to pay so i thought what the hell.

But yeh, no change. Was to be expected though. :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I wanted to do two subjects only, but my parents said that if you're gonna do it, then why not do the entire lot? No change for me :(. I still have this strange mentality that if I'd only applied for the original two subjects, BOS would've been kinder to me (cos I'm less of a demand on their time) and checked it more scrupuously, hence giving me more marks :) (I still imagine that there's a mark or two still missing there that they skipped over). Probably just disappointment disguised as this strange mentality

freaked

HSC
lala2 said:
Yeah, I wanted to do two subjects only, but my parents said that if you're gonna do it, then why not do the entire lot? No change for me :(. I still have this strange mentality that if I'd only applied for the original two subjects, BOS would've been kinder to me (cos I'm less of a demand on their time) and checked it more scrupuously, hence giving me more marks :) (I still imagine that there's a mark or two still missing there that they skipped over). Probably just disappointment disguised as this strange mentality
Well I only got 2 subjects rechecked and there was no change for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)