clerical recheck (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I was also planning a recheck for chem. Oh well, not anymore. I think it's obvious that it's not a mistake, guys.

Last edited:

kouklitsa

i was thinking of having my legal paper rechecked.. ended up with a mark of 95... when in all except 1 assessment i got 98+.. and i know my teacher marks hard, she is a senior marker for legal... so i wanna know what went wrong!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I have never heard of anyone recieving any more marks as a result of clerical recheck.

As far as kouklitsa goes, there is a simple explanation, and that that there were people out there who were better than you...its called scaling.

And theres no point trying to predict your raw marks and say that without scaling you should have done much better......it is this exact reason that its scaled in the first place.

Absolutely no point in applying for clerical recheck for EE2 because there is only one mark.....kind of hard to have added that up wrong....since there is nothing to add up!

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
While we're on the topic... my chem mark was also lower than expected. Low band 4, dammit.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
I was wondering if i should get my English clerically rechecked. These were my results:

Exam Mark: 91%
Assessment: 85%
HSC Mark: 88%

If more marks are found i could get into band 6. Should I bother though. Say my raw mark for the exam was around 85, thats around 20 marks I have lost. Could there of been a error or not?

simonj2

hero
HSC
I reckon it's worth a try, i mean, i thought i did realy well in my physics exam, but somehow got a lower mark than my assessments, so i'm willing to spend $12 just to try it... and i have heard of one person who had their marks changed, by a substantial amount too

and i'm sorry to repost, but does anyone know where to find course numbers for subjects? namely physics?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)