clerks 2 (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I just saw it. I think it only came out today

Very much hilarious

I can't remember many details of the first one but this movie impressed me. I laughed so hard that it hurt my stomach at times. Rosario Dawson is awesome in this movie I just loved her character. <3 the new characters.

Some trivia, the blonde with dante is Silent Bob's wife I heard. It is such a quotable film, there's just so many!

Many memorable favourite bits:

the donkey sex
everyone dancing to that a-b-c song
the "oooh" lipgloss dance
lord of the rings payout
the pussy troll?
"may your child be a masculine one"
porch monkeys 4 life
general nice love stuff that all girls are cliched to must list in their favourite parts

It got a 8 minute standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival (but you seem to hear that tagged with a few movies hey... but well deserved.

If you can remember small parts of clerks 1 only, its okay, just watch it, it still makes sense.

I only just came back from it, it was cool. It was almost like a night out, I enjoyed the movie very much.

Last edited:
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Some trivia, the blonde with dante is Silent Bob's wife I heard. It is such a quotable film, there's just so many!
yeah .. idk if it's the same girl, but the ugly chick in jay and silent bob strike back .. not the chick from buffy, not the blonde girl, but the other one that was in that group of chicks that was trying to set them up - that's his wife, i believe. i want to see this but i don't. i love kevin smith movies, but i've heard such conflicting shit about clerks 2 :confused:

you know there's a million fine looking women in the world dude, but they don't all bring you lasagna at work .. most of them just cheat on you.

walrusbear

HSC
i'll probably see this, but kevin smith is awful
hasn't made a worthwhile movie since mallrats

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I won't take back the fact I enjoyed this movie, but now that I think about it, very simple and cliche plot with a lot of hilarious jokes....

DudeLEB0WSKI24

HSC
I saw clerks 2 at the state theatre on the 22nd. It was popcorn taxi. And Smith did 2+ hours of Q&A afterwards. I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan and the movie totally rocked. If you love all his other flicks, Clerks 2 will not dissapoint.

At the state theatre; the crowd was pretty much Smith enthusiasts, so naturally every line recieved uprorious laughter. Thus to make sure my immense enjoyment of the movie was not influenced by the audience I went again yesterday, and still laughed till my head hurt. Its not as good as the first one, and definately has its flaws. like some cliched plot elements and some stilted acting, however the film compensates for that in my mind, as I was very happy with the direction the characters went. Overall the flaws are quite minor. It was my most looked foward to movie of this year,and it delivered to my expectations ten-fold. I'll probably go watch it again.

One day i'll go to quick stop.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)