• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

cliche (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
denise_ said:
lolz..
hmm.. does boy have any idea about girl A having feelings for him?
maybe girl A should hint it to him
about the HSC i think its a load of crud no offence.
if the boy really likes girl B he wouldnt let the hsc get into his way of getting the girl
or..maybe im just overanalysing or misinterpreting.
and btw. does girl A just lyk boy because ever since girl B has liked him- something inside girl A made her feel the same way since she has known boy longer?
it's official, i suck balls when it comes to treating scenarios hypothetically (or however it's speLt) - never less, i shall continue to refer to the "characters" as A, B and boy...
anyhow - i am unsure if boy knows that girl A likes him but i have the nagging suspicion that he does
the HSC is the best excuse in the world, however - he is very "into" his studies - mainly due to family expectations
girl A likes - and this is my theory as to why ..
boy and girl A have been friends since year 11; boy has opened up stacks - like, changed majorly; girl A likes this change and finds herself attracted to him - a lot

by the way, Digital_Spork;
it shouldnt be hard for girl A to talk to boy orrr tell girl B that she has feelings for boy, but she's too chicken shieeee that she's gonna lose two perfectly awesome mates - yes, she should not be ..but she it ><!

ahh - girl A has made her decision - wait until after the HSC.. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital_Spork

HSC
Well your profile says your doing hsc in 2005, and you said that girl B isnt doing her hsc atm so it was pretty obvious. But I think you should get rid of the crappy girl A and B and replace it with completely random names, it gets rid of any confusion ;)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
ahh - girl A has made her decision - wait until after the HSC.. ^^;
good girl =) girl A has made a wise choice

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Hmmz I wonder who your talking about?? .. lol .. I can't fink of any year 11 chix dat likes him ... haha .. or are you talking about someone else?

Always

HSC
Seriously though, I think girl A should tell the guy. Gotta be in it to win it. :D Too many people say things like "boyfriends don't last, just stay friends". That is such CRAP. Friends don't last either; friendships end as well as relationships. Just go for it I say. ;)

Good luck, hun! <3

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its a shit situation when two friends like the same guy. having been in the situation a few times, im going to disagree with the above post- relationships dont last- friendships are more important (plus she'll give you shit if you date him)
if your (girl)friend is a best friend, i dont think you would want to lose her over some bloke, because even IF you went out with him and had a great time etc, i dont know if you could live with the fact that you really hurt another friend of yours. anyway, not to be harsh or anything but she was there first (it seems)
to add to this, even IF you went out with him, if it was to come to an end, you cant just build up the friendship witht the other girl again on the pretext of "oh its over so she wont mind."
you have to think VERY carefully about this.
plus, whats to say that if you break up with the guy you'll stay mates? the way i see it, going out with him would cause a lot of trouble when simply backing away from the situation means you still have two good friends.
there are millions of guys out there and unless you can remove yourself from the situation and say for 110% certain that he is the guy of your dreams and this is the biggest thing you've ever wanted, then dont. its so not worth it.

Always

HSC
I used to be the "fWeNz fOrevaH" kind of girl. Not anymore. I've come to realise that the strongest bonds of friendships break down, even the ones that I thought were going to last forever. I've also realised that male friendships don't last either. Most of the time other feelings take over and the friendship becomes too awkward anyway. Males and females are attracted to each other by nature. I remember my mum telling me about this book that talks about how there's no true friendship between a male and female.

Tell him your feelings. Everyone's entitled to have a chance at what could be a beautiful relationship.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
yeah but if she has to go through school with them still, what about the stuff she'll cop from her friend(s)? I've seen this happen, its not a friendship thing really.
but Always, I do see your point :)

HSC
N/A
okay, I'll start off with this;

sk8ie_boi said:
Hmmz I wonder who your talking about?? .. lol .. I can't fink of any year 11 chix dat likes him ... haha .. or are you talking about someone else?
frank; I am talking about me - so girl A is me *gasp?* - and the year 11 girl is one of the curries; no names mentioned - and I believe her rep. will stay safe because there are enough curry girls in year 11;

Always said:
Tell him your feelings. Everyone's entitled to have a chance at what could be a beautiful relationship.
yes - I would say the same thing, had the question come from someone else - gosh, things are way harder to do than say!

Argonaut said:
Cliched answers for a cliched problem ... don't you just love BoS???
don't we all?! - it's hillarious actually - to some extent anyway!

denise_ said:
good girl =) girl A has made a wise choice
why, thank you! *hug*

hipPo3 said:
too late :p everyone nows know .. MUAhAHhAHhA
DAMMiT!!

anyway - thanks for your guys/girls-es advice (for the most part =P)!

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
frank; I am talking about me - so girl A is me *gasp?* - and the year 11 girl is one of the curries; no names mentioned - and I believe her rep. will stay safe because there are enough curry girls in year 11;
Oh i fink I know who it is now hahahaha .. hmmz dat's why she was askin me .. about *cough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)