Close to finishing law degree? Need a job? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
I found this ad might be of use to someone in BoS world :)

Get a break into a top-tier law firm.

Our client is currently looking to take on a paralegal for 6-12 months to work in the knowledge area of their Banking & Financial Services team.

You will be either a law student close to finishing your degree, or a career paralegal. Essential to your success will be working knowledge of the full version of the Adobe products (version 6/7) and the use of Adobe Capture.

Don't miss this opportunity to get a foot into a top-tier firm and secure your future. Call Joel Lohrey on (02) 8226 9750 or email your CV.

santaslayer

HSC
= Jennifer = said:

Our client is currently looking to take on a paralegal for 6-12 months to work in the knowledge area of their Banking & Financial Services team.

You will be either a law student close to finishing your degree, or a career paralegal. Essential to your success will be working knowledge of the full version of the Adobe products (version 6/7) and the use of Adobe Capture.

Don't miss this opportunity to get a foot into a top-tier firm and secure your future. Call Joel Lohrey on (02) 8226 9750 or email your CV.
OMG, we need to be Adobe literate as well? That's asking too much already. :p

You forgot to put in the email address. What firm is this? Closing dates? Relevant links? :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jen got that entry from seek.. i received the mailing update this morning... they hardly ever name the firm when thru external recruitment companies.

ps: i hate exams. :(

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
= Jennifer = said:

- I can use Adobe
- I've been to court

Can I apply?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Frigid said:
are you a law student?

will you ever be?
Well, I've walked by a few law offices. Oh, and I've been to 'caught' 'cause I got court with drugs. Oh, and I smacked a police officer in the mouth. Oh, and I blew up a school 'cause school is for loooosers!`11.

Nah, but I think I'd be best for the job because I can get what they want. Sex. My mates are all into pimpage. I could fill a room with hot skanky love in about 3 minutes.

Weeerd.

P.S - I loved that show, Jen :p

santaslayer

HSC
Meldrum said:
Well, I've walked by a few law offices. Oh, and I've been to 'caught' 'cause I got court with drugs. Oh, and I smacked a police officer in the mouth. Oh, and I blew up a school 'cause school is for loooosers!`11.

Nah, but I think I'd be best for the job because I can get what they want. Sex. My mates are all into pimpage. I could fill a room with hot skanky love in about 3 minutes.

Weeerd.

P.S - I loved that show, Jen :p
That was ridiculously confuzzling. :p

EDIT: I hope I don't fail my exams. :(

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
santaslayer said:
That was ridiculously confuzzling. :p

EDIT: I hope I don't fail my exams. :(
Never! It was well fully insanely succint, 'cause I'm good at English and talkin' and lawyering and shit.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
meldrum: i see rhetoric isn't exactly your strong point either :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)