closed work early? (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
did any one else notice the mofo storm we had today?
we had a masive power cut and everyone at woolies was walking around in the dark..with really dim lights
we were not letting customers in to the store and eventually at like 4.30 we were empty
everyone was just hanging around in the shopping complex but everything had shut
all the cars were driving into the shopping centre carpark coz the hail and rain etc
the carpark was packed and pitch dark
wow..it was fun
i heard we were closing the store early..but i dunno coz i went home at 4.30
i wonder if they did..how inconvinient..for everyone..
thats my story...how excitement

p.s when i got home a massive tree had blown over onto my neighbours house
lots of damage..u shud have heard her scream when she got home..lol

shArkEe

well i know for a fact dat my old company didn;t close early, we did door to door and when i was still der we had to work in ALL conditions, eg 45 degrees in the heat, or when ders a cyclone, nice boss aye?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
that sux
door to door in any weather
if anyone was walking in the storm we just had u have to be crazy
it was hale as big as golf balls..(so ive heard)

shArkEe

yeah it is, wah they do is they keep around 5 umbrellas in the van for wet weather, and if its hot they give you a drink every hour or so, and they think they being really nice to us, dats why when i started der were 50 reps and afta a week onli 20 were left and when i left onli 12 including the bosses

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol..well maybe if the weather was generally good..you could have stayed
and if there is a massive storm or its pissing down rain
and a door to door man came id be the least interested
just like if it was major hot weather
has to perfect weather..

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well when we had that crazy wind back a few months ago, we had a black out from about 5pm onwards, so for a few hours we ran of generators (lights dimmed etc), but we eventually closed about 8:30. at 10 the power came back on so they re-opened the store till 12 (when we usually close). great story Tenille

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
did any one else notice the mofo storm we had today?
we had a masive power cut and everyone at woolies was walking around in the dark..with really dim lights
we were not letting customers in to the store and eventually at like 4.30 we were empty
everyone was just hanging around in the shopping complex but everything had shut
all the cars were driving into the shopping centre carpark coz the hail and rain etc
the carpark was packed and pitch dark
wow..it was fun
i heard we were closing the store early..but i dunno coz i went home at 4.30
i wonder if they did..how inconvinient..for everyone..
thats my story...how excitement

p.s when i got home a massive tree had blown over onto my neighbours house
lots of damage..u shud have heard her scream when she got home..lol
when our store had a blackout once we had to get everyone out of the store.. thoroughly check everyone (easier to steal u see) and then we had to shut the store manually (get up on ladders and pull the doors down with big chains.. )then we all got told to sit on the floor with torches and stay calm.. if we had to go to the toilet we had to have 2 people go with us.. we werent allowed to go anywhere and we had to have our mobiles ready in case the managers battery went flat. Water was taken from the stands and given to us...

twas fun, lasted for about 2 hours..

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
security goes crazy its funny, in a tenille is really bored way

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
when our store had a blackout once we had to get everyone out of the store.. thoroughly check everyone (easier to steal u see) and then we had to shut the store manually (get up on ladders and pull the doors down with big chains.. )then we all got told to sit on the floor with torches and stay calm.. if we had to go to the toilet we had to have 2 people go with us.. we werent allowed to go anywhere and we had to have our mobiles ready in case the managers battery went flat. Water was taken from the stands and given to us...

twas fun, lasted for about 2 hours..
dam..that wud have been fun..and payed to sit on the floor and keep calm
haha
well i just went to work)woolies and it was closed..but coles down the centre was open
and we went in and they had a 5 second blackout not long ago
but it came back
they were putting all the frozen stuff and milk in trolleys and wheeling it out the back
i think their fridge stuffed up..
dam what a waste of milk..(if they chucking it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)