clothes to wear during exams (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
What clothes do we wear for our hsc exams?

do we wear our school uniform? coz, one of my teachers told me that we don't have to wear our uniform to our exams. So, uniform or no-uniform?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
You have to wear school uniform. At my school we do, it may be different in other areas.

jirwin

HSC
i don't have to wear uniform. however cos my school doesnt have a uniform - its a multiform. the difference between out of uniform and school uniform is very little. ill wear basically the same clothes i have worn all year.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol, ok. so i guess, it's 'if your school has a uniform, then you wear it'. ok

nooooo.... my favourite teacher lied to meeeee.... <(0_________0)>!!!!!

><"

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
tanjin said:
Oh, how comfortable that would be! :p

Can you imagine what it would be like trying to ace an exam when the person in front of you is naked....and NAKED? ;)
Oh, I wouldn't mind if it was you who was in front of me ;):shy:[comment]As long as you're a woman :p[/comment]
ssejamafone said:
i'm SO glad they changed the policy this year. >_>"
Yeah, I'm sure you are :eek: [comment]Though I object to this change if it was you sitting the paper in front of me. And a woman :)[/comment]

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Oh, I wouldn't mind if it was you who was in front of me ;):shy:[comment]As long as you're a woman :p[comment]
Yeah, I'm sure you are :eek: [comment]Though I object to this change if it was you sitting the paper in front of me. And a woman :)[comment]
lol :rofl:

edit: lol. i just realised you can see all this funky stuff when you highlight the entire page........

....... or maybe everyone already knew that...... and i fayl massively.... TT_TT

Last edited:

zingerburger

HSC
Looking at your profile, ssejamafone, Merewether High doesn't wear school uniform to the HSC exams. Never have.

Last edited:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
zingerburger said:
Looking at your profile, ssejamafone, Merewether High doesn't wear school uniform to the HSC exams. Never have and never will, at least not this year, hopefully.
lol, really? cool. thanks. :)

HSC
ssejamafone said:
What clothes do we wear for our hsc exams?

do we wear our school uniform? coz, one of my teachers told me that we don't have to wear our uniform to our exams. So, uniform or no-uniform?
depends on your school. if your teacher says you don't have to wear uniform, you don't have to. mine did though :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
My school said we had to. In my opinion, it's better you do so, unless your uniform is really uncomfortable. It'll get you into an academic mood, rather than feeling like you've fallen out of bed or have just lounged around the house if you turn up in trackies (which I doubt you'll do if it's gonna be closer to summer but on colder days maybe).

I can't quite prove it but seven of us had split between us 70 kids on a campus tour and, being the day after their trials with no supervising teachers and NO UNIFORM they were really rowdy and uncooperative. I would say the uniform might've helped sober them up a bit.

bellinda

HSC
yeah were full uniform..

bloody hell i recon some nutcase will be there to check our socks.. lol...

good luck everyone! wether ur uniformed or not..lol...

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
Depends on the weather?

HSC
yeahh. we gotta wear school uniform. my only advice is wear really comfortable socks. and if you're likely to take your shoes off, do everyone else a favour and make sure your socks dont stink =D

looie

HSC
We don't have to wear a uniform to school, never have. So I doubt the exams will be any different. :rofl:

HSC
Ya we have to wear our school uniform.. which is so annoying because it's much more uncomfortable as theres a tie, and it'd be nice to be comfy in ur exams.. ah well, what can you do? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)