cloudstreet structure (1 Viewer)

HSC
i need help with the structure for the 2004 HSC english question on cludstreet.

this is not the same question, but it is very similar to the 2004 HSC. i got this as an assessment at school.

'It is the context of the reader that greatly influences how a text is interpreted and valued'

How have you context and the context of others affected the way 'Cloudstreet' has been interpreted?

In your response you should include discussion of the structure, language and ideas of the text. Your response should also include close analysis of two key episodes from 'Cloudstreet'.

i have already finished it but i am unsure about the structure of my essay. If i get it wrong it could lead to disaster it is worth 15% so any help would be appreciated thanks.

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
i need help with the structure for the 2004 HSC english question on cludstreet.

this is not the same question, but it is very similar to the 2004 HSC. i got this as an assessment at school.

'It is the context of the reader that greatly influences how a text is interpreted and valued'

How have you context and the context of others affected the way 'Cloudstreet' has been interpreted?

In your response you should include discussion of the structure, language and ideas of the text. Your response should also include close analysis of two key episodes from 'Cloudstreet'.

i have already finished it but i am unsure about the structure of my essay. If i get it wrong it could lead to disaster it is worth 15% so any help would be appreciated thanks.
For shame Mr Plummer, for shame.

You are welcome to send me your essay if you bow down and acknowledge my power. /Xerxes

HSC
bored6 said:
For shame Mr Plummer, for shame.

You are welcome to send me your essay if you bow down and acknowledge my power. /Xerxes
hmm...i doubt your knowledge in this module. i might stick with a revision guide, they are of course at the very least helpful.

my estimation, about 17/20

yours...15 mid range crap, i dont care how hard this module is you little super genius

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
hmm...i doubt your knowledge in this module. i might stick with a revision guide, they are of course at the very least helpful.

my estimation, about 17/20

yours...15 mid range crap, i dont care how hard this module is you little super genius
Like all other times, i'm willing to place a bet.

Note the contradiction in there ^

HSC
bored6 said:
Like all other times, i'm willing to place a bet.

Note the contradiction in there ^
last time i talked to you about betting you thought it was the tool of weak fools. anyway at this stage i wouldnt even fathom such a notion as i have not memorised the whole essay, and the multiplicity of interpretations of the question make it very hard to determine my own.

contradiction noted asshole, i spose you want me to say something funny now dont you...well its hard been the funny guy all the time why dont you be the class clown for once, now juggle damn you juggle!

betting is not permitted for people under 18yrs of age in NSW. moderators report this boy to the proper authorities!

nathanbalam

Theif
HSC
This impotent thread has bred nothing in due course as it is infertile.
LOUD NOISES!:burn:

HSC
nathanbalam said:
This impotent thread has bred nothing in due course as it is infertile.
LOUD NOISES!:burn:
the only thing that is infertile is you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I NEED THAT C/S STRUCTURE PLEASE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)