Co-op Games (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
Hey guys, I enjoy playing co-op shooters and I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones for PC.
I've got Portal 2, Killing Floor, L4D2 and Payday, and I'm planning on buying Borderland in the steam sales.. any other good ones out there?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
- Counter Strike: Source
- Team Fortress 2
- Day of Defeat: Source

You have already listed some of my favourite games. I've got about 2k hours on L4D2 lol.

Do you like those 'Tower Defence' kinda games?

zombies

HSC
- Counter Strike: Source
- Team Fortress 2
- Day of Defeat: Source

You have already listed some of my favourite games. I've got about 2k hours on L4D2 lol.

Do you like those 'Tower Defence' kinda games?
2000hrs?! Shiiiiit I've seen the occasional person with 900hrs but not 2k.. whoa. My 470hrs seems very small in comparison.. and no, I just like straight up shooting with my friends, whether it be zombies or people haha.

D94

HSC
N/A
2000hrs?! Shiiiiit I've seen the occasional person with 900hrs but not 2k.. whoa. My 470hrs seems very small in comparison.. and no, I just like straight up shooting with my friends, whether it be zombies or people haha.
If you're going off your Steam account, you probably haven't actually played more than say 200. Half the time, it records hours for waiting, respawning, loading and just having the game in a window in the background. All that accumulates hours, so you've probably played half that.

And since when was CS:S a Co-op game...

zombies

HSC
If you're going off your Steam account, you probably haven't actually played more than say 200. Half the time, it records hours for waiting, respawning, loading and just having the game in a window in the background. All that accumulates hours, so you've probably played half that.
Cool story. I disagree with it being half my playtime though, because I don't spend 1hr in the lobby/dead for every campaign (that would take an hour) that I play lol. And if I'm not playing the game, I exit out of it, I don't tend to leave it running. And sure, it may not be 470hrs of actual playing, but I mean, the only time you'd use that number is to compare to other people's gametime (like I have in this thread) and so they would have spent the same amount of time loading the game/waiting in lobby so in the end it doesn't really matter.

And since when was CS:S a Co-op game...
And yeah, I meant co-op in the sense that you play against enemy AI/complete objectives with your teammates, and its not really as competitive, but I'm still open to all suggestions!

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh I wouldnt expect most people leave games open when not playing, only forgetting to go do something occasionally maybe.

D94

HSC
N/A
And yeah, I meant co-op in the sense that you play against enemy AI/complete objectives with your teammates, and its not really as competitive, but I'm still open to all suggestions!
Oh right, so not actually "co-op". Um...wait for Counter Strike Global Offensive to come out, even though CS:S is pretty cheap. CS:GO looks pretty sweet and probably going to be the best Valve FPS.

zombies

HSC
Oh right, so not actually "co-op". Um...wait for Counter Strike Global Offensive to come out, even though CS:S is pretty cheap. CS:GO looks pretty sweet and probably going to be the best Valve FPS.
Oh? That's not co-op? My bad then what would you call games like L4D2, Payday etc.. and nah not really interested in CS cos thats more competitive, shooting against other players etc. if you get what I'm saying.

D94

HSC
N/A
Oh? That's not co-op? My bad then what would you call games like L4D2, Payday etc.. and nah not really interested in CS cos thats more competitive, shooting against other players etc. if you get what I'm saying.
Nah, my bad, wrong reply. I thought you were talking about CS but it was Carrotsticks. Um...FEAR 3 was cheap a while back, so depending on your budget.

zombies

HSC
Nah, my bad, wrong reply. I thought you were talking about CS but it was Carrotsticks. Um...FEAR 3 was cheap a while back, so depending on your budget.
No worries. Thanks for the suggestion :)

zombies

HSC
I bought Borderlands, and it's freaking awesome!

Is Dead Island worth buying? I heard it had some bugs.

HSC
Uni Grad
I havent played it, watched a fair bit though.
The bugs are only minor, looks like a really fun game so long as you have a couple of friends to play it with (apparently solo is kinda boring).

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Love co-op games. COD WaW zombies and BF3 are some just off the top of my head.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Co-Op, I don't play them, you need friends for co-op.

jamesfirst

HSC
Add me on steam:

woguspark

let's play Iceworld in css

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)