Co-op offers (1 Viewer)

Fwb

HSC
N/A
^i got the same vibe - so many ppl getting offers, hopefully unsw didn't make a mistake, does this ever happen?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Welp co op offers should be coming soon good luck

tleb

HSC
30 mins late and nothing
~ Typical UNSW

Agga2

HSC
N/A
anyone get shortlisted or a conditional offer for finance and banking?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
RIP shortlisted for both macquarie and unsw actuarial haha

Don't know shortlist rank so idk if there is still a possibility or not

kimjongun

HSC
Uni Grad
For actuary, How many people usually get shortlisted and how many from the shortlist get a spot usually?

bunnykun

HSC
hey guys what happens if your coop course has recommended knowledge of ext 1 maths but you did 2u?

this was from the coop website:
"'Recommended Knowledge' is the level of qualification we suggest students need to be a successful Co-op scholar in a particular field. This is generally at or above the level of 'Assumed Knowledge' which is the level the University specifies as desirable to study a particular course. Students who do not have the respective level of assumed/recommended knowledge are not prevented from enrolling or applying but may be placed at a considerable disadvantage."

do i have to undertake a bridging course then?

lazzzy

HSC
hey guys what happens if your coop course has recommended knowledge of ext 1 maths but you did 2u?

"'Recommended Knowledge' is the level of qualification we suggest students need to be a successful Co-op scholar in a particular field. This is generally at or above the level of 'Assumed Knowledge' which is the level the University specifies as desirable to study a particular course. Students who do not have the respective level of assumed/recommended knowledge are not prevented from enrolling or applying but may be placed at a considerable disadvantage."

You could do a bridging course or just pick up the extension 1 books and learn it by yourself. I would probably advise trying to teach it yourself during the holidays and doing past papers to solidify your knowledge.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad

You can but I am pretty sure the uni will cover the content of 3u if its just recommended

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)