Co-op Program for 2016 (1 Viewer)

jrudbud

HSC
Hey there,

I just got my interview notice for the program! :)
I wanted to see who else applied and how it went.

p0llex

HSC
Hey there,

I just got my interview notice for the program! :)
I wanted to see who else applied and how it went.
What program did you apply for?

I got an interview for finance and banking which I'm pretty happy about, even if my chances of getting in are still slim

jrudbud

HSC
I applied for actuarial studies.

I feel you though, I'm excited to have got an interview, but only hopeful that I can actually get the scholarship. Haha

p0llex

HSC
Do we have to RSVP for the briefing day separately?
There's a section for it on the site but nothing to actually click

mreditor16

HSC
Congratulations to all those who obtained an interview! A great achievement in itself! :)

diladial

gone ghost
HSC
I got an interview for Commerce/Business Info systems :)
congrats on getting the interview!!

Mathsisfun15

HSC
Didn't get an interview for the Engineering ones I applied for. Not too upset as I know there are few opportunities and my application was weaker than it couldve been if I had put more time than it.
Congrats to those who have got an interview

D94

HSC
N/A
Didn't get an interview for the Engineering ones I applied for. Not too upset as I know there are few opportunities and my application was weaker than it couldve been if I had put more time than it.
Congrats to those who have got an interview
Engineering is far more competitive than business. There may be opportunities in later years should students decide drop out.

Flop21

HSC
Engineering is far more competitive than business. There may be opportunities in later years should students decide drop out.
Really? Do they offer the coop to students other than year 12 leavers? (and will the criteria be the same, i.e. community involvement)

D94

HSC
N/A
Really? Do they offer the coop to students other than year 12 leavers? (and will the criteria be the same, i.e. community involvement)
If a scholar drops out, it becomes a vacancy and other students can apply. Mostly same criteria with more emphasis on uni involvement.

koujaku

HSC
Got an interview in Finance - curious as to the number of interviewees against the number of places up for offer?
And congratulations to everyone else who got an interview~

p0llex

HSC
Got an interview in Finance - curious as to the number of interviewees against the number of places up for offer?
And congratulations to everyone else who got an interview~
Looking at last year's thread people think they interview about 3 times as many as they have places for, but nobody knows for sure

p0llex

HSC
How did everyone's interviews go?

I got flooded with behavioural questions at the start and answered a lot of them poorly, also had no answer for "Tell me a time when you were part of a team which completely failed"
It got better after that and I had some solid questions to ask them, but on the whole not too happy

p0llex

HSC
Anybody get an offer?

I got shortlisted which I'm reasonably happy with given my interview wasn't great

Dellrune

HSC
N/A
Anybody get an offer?

I got shortlisted which I'm reasonably happy with given my interview wasn't great
same also got short-listed. I hope many people don't accept their offers or don't get the atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)