Co-op Program (1 Viewer)

[]-[]u/\/\ph3ry

Has anyone here from past years recieved or attened an interview as the second stage of the Co-op Scholarship @ UNSW. I got invited for an interview and just wondering what they are looking for, what questions they ask, and how the whole process is..

Thanks!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
You get interviewed by an academic related to the program and a person from the sponsors (at the same time). They ask questions actually related to your application - they usually want to know about you personally and how you manage yourself, especially with problems, leadership problems, and quite possibly the "why do you want this" question.

_Mave_

HSC
andrew_t said:
Has anyone here from past years recieved or attened an interview as the second stage of the Co-op Scholarship @ UNSW. I got invited for an interview and just wondering what they are looking for, what questions they ask, and how the whole process is..

Thanks!!

Did anyone esle get an interview, I got one for a rural scholarship (which is apparently under the co-op program) for civil engineering, what was your scholarship for andrew? I hope you get it (hell I hope I get it :)) The only thing about UNSW is it looks so big, I have only seen pictures of it but it looks to take up huge area, and coming from a place where three houses is considered a large town........ (maybe a slight exaggeration there)

Thanks sunny, I did not see that thread :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)