COD 4 Modern Warfare 2 (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Lolz at the night vision goggles. This is like the ideal post-hsc game xD Can't wait, though the specs for it will probably be close to that of Crysis so i need a new comp!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
lol wtf?

multiplayer is the main thing thats good about fps's like cod4, how can you not have played it

and im kinda disappointed they made modern warfare 2 instead of future warfare, it'll probly just be more of the same
Yes, and they ban "n00b tubing", Last Stand and especially Martyrdom on many servers, the defining characteristics of COD4 which separate it from bland FPS's like Halo.
Martrydom is one of the best and funniest perks ever.

yea i usually suck at multiplayer :eek:

that and i got a pirated copy of mw (but ive gone thru single player campaign, kinda boring and repetitive), thinking of getting a cdkey from cdkeysdirect.com, but not sure if i should bother, uni starting next week and cod4 2 is coming out end of year.
:eek:

This is exactly how I would use my new night vision goggles. This is going to be so worth forking out $200 for.
Would be more funnier if it came with a complimentary martyrdom grenade.
Can be made by attaching a grenade to a heart beat monitor, grenade becomes live when your heart beat is 0 for about a second or two.

(A sneeze stops your heart for less than a second, to account for that)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Dude, just play internode or gamearena servers. If they complain just tell them to stick it, they cant report you because they need a PAID for email account.

beshii

HSC
Can't wait.

Do you play on PC and have xfire?
Add me: beshii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)