Coffee anyone? (1 Viewer)

seano77

Walk On
HSC
So, whats the go with coffee? Does it help you keep awake? Does it do the opposite? What brand works/tastes best?

Muz4PM

HSC
I don't drink coffee, but I hear that many people do not advise you use caffine suppliments.

xJennax

HSC
I only drink coffee occasionally, but I find it doesn't have that much of an effect on me.

CieL

HSC
Coffee/Caffine affect people differently.

For me, it does jack.

I find caffine pills more effective.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
It has a placebo effect i.e. you feel more awake because you drank it and it's supposed to help, but it really doesn't do a thing. It doesn't wake you, it just masks feelings of tiredness. I don't think there's anything you can do to actually "wake yourself up" except get enough sleep.

Having said that, I am the biggest caffiene addict around and my poison of choice when I can't get to a place that will make me proper stuff is Nescafe Gold. Mmm coffee.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
xJennax said:
I only drink coffee occasionally, but I find it doesn't have that much of an effect on me.
Exactly the same here. I like to drink it for the flavour sometimes.

Pace_T

HSC
i drink it at work to keep me going. i find myself getting really tired and lazy but if i manage to get a cup of coffee in me it kicks in quick smart and im buzzing around the place in no time.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i have anywhere from 2-6 espressos each day at home, if im at uni i buy cappucinos. My coffee machine makes it so accessable so i tend to drink more than what i used to, just put a glass under there and press a button. I drink it for the taste and the concentration, as well as the mild euphoria. If i have less than 2 a day, ill tend to get withdrawal headaches. End.

HanT

HSC
i have to have a coffee in the morning + coke at lunch or else i'll get headaches too.
does anyone know any ways to kick the habit, without going cold turkey?
cause its probably bad my level of dependence on the stuff!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I use a moka.

It's pretty win.

proringz

HSC
i drink 'dare' iced cuppacino for the taste. that count?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Rebekkie said:
i'm highly receptive to caffeine so the strongest i can drink is coke otherwise i actually feel it messing with my heart.
Yeah, i dont know why that happens. I usually drink Red Bull mixed with some other drink. But last week, I drank a can of Red Bull (not mixed with some other drink), and 3 hours after i had it, my heart started to beat so fast, i couldnt even breath. I freaked out, i thought i was getting a heart attack or something. Good thing is that i was wide awake and active throughout the day, which was exactly what i wanted ^_^

Although im curious to know why that happened, do you know why? Some of my friends have 2 cans of Red Bull a day, one in the morning, and another in the arvo.

turmionkat

HSC
I dont mind the taste of coffee. But i dont drink regularly because i know i will become addicted and never live without it. So instead I just drink Rockstar energy drink :) 473ml of heaven... best buzz ever, until you crash.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
If I have to drink anything with strong taste, I drink it with its complete undiluted flavour, texture and content, yet to skull more than a shot of any strong alcoholic mixtures.

HSC
Can somebody tell me about these No Doze caffiene supplement things? I've heard good and bad things about them. I'd like to give them a go. Where can I get them from? Price, possible side effects etc.

Yeah, I get terrible headaches from withdrawal too. Its shocking, how reliant I am on coffee but I love it so much. I hate how teachers will drink it in class right in front of you and you can smell the aroma and just want some.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
i-love-maynard said:
Can somebody tell me about these No Doze caffiene supplement things? I've heard good and bad things about them. I'd like to give them a go. Where can I get them from? Price, possible side effects etc.

Yeah, I get terrible headaches from withdrawal too. Its shocking, how reliant I am on coffee but I love it so much. I hate how teachers will drink it in class right in front of you and you can smell the aroma and just want some.
I dont know that much about it, but take a look at this link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)