coffee (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
AsyLum said:
Holy shit, there's ulterior motives to meeting for coffee...

What the fuck, i'm definitely out of the loop
remember when you asked me out for coffee, mike? ;)

*ahem*
anyway, everything's already been said, but when guy friends ask me to have coffee with them, it means "come out and we'll catch up", not necessarily with coffee :p

it's a bit of a different situation, however, if you're in the back of a taxi with some random and they go "wanna come up to my place for a coffee?" wink wink, press against thigh etc :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The way the other person will take it depends on whether they think of you in that way or not. Either way it's both a subtle way to suggest you're interested, but easy to brush off if it turns out they aren't.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
remember when you asked me out for coffee, mike? ;)

*ahem*
anyway, everything's already been said, but when guy friends ask me to have coffee with them, it means "come out and we'll catch up", not necessarily with coffee :p

it's a bit of a different situation, however, if you're in the back of a taxi with some random and they go "wanna come up to my place for a coffee?" wink wink, press against thigh etc :p
But i wanted my music cds back :(

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
it also depends where ur goin for coffee.....

if its like some corner fish and chip shop hmmm mabe just coz he bored but if hes taking u to the hilton just for a coffee theirs something muxh....much deeper invovled,,,,,,,

although it depends coz u could be just trying to impress whilst also sending yourself broke.......

take it how u want weneva i want something more i just ask for it....

eg: Wanna have sex?????

works 7 out of 10 times although they are mostly your lowy ganga hoes that are extremely hot that i ask.......

krystalp

HSC
haha a guy tried that to me once. i laughed, it was funny for so many reasons, one being im not a lowy ganga hoe...

krystalp

HSC
the monkey hides in chris' closet! thats where the monkey comes from....where did you get the pic then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)