coffs harbour 2006 (1 Viewer)

yy

HSC
N/A
yeah, me and 4 of my mates are going.

_love.me.not_

HSC
yeah went off this year, was heaps good, only because of people having parties in their rooms, first two nights the same people threw two parties and there was abit of a gathering intown but the locals were there, i only met one local there that was worth talking to, james from action if your on here give me a yell, after the first two nights these girls from penrith rocked up and had the place called the liapari villa...which is like a fricken mansion and we were in these tiny little townhouse style things...so they threw like 4 consecutive parties, like i said if u get people throwin parties you'll have a great time, the days can get abit boring, but if u got sumone who can drive i reccommend the gokarting at raleigh, such a mad track, awesome fun, reasonable prices and only like a 15 minute drive, you can pickup a brochure for it in the reception area next to the atm, hope this helps, keep the skoolies tradition going wen u get up there...knock off all the lamppost covers next to the paths..hahaha hope it goes off in '06

ballons

HSC
i went up this year, anyone on this forum remember any of the penrith boys,

im the jimmy kid.

the first night we all went to the park near "park beach caravan park" then the next few nights we just had partys around the cabins, dont worry if your not 18 either, youll have a great time.

and also coffs is what you make it, you can make it fun or boring.

05er

HSC
_love.me.not_ said:
yeah went off this year, was heaps good, only because of people having parties in their rooms, first two nights the same people threw two parties and there was abit of a gathering intown but the locals were there, i only met one local there that was worth talking to, james from action if your on here give me a yell, after the first two nights these girls from penrith rocked up and had the place called the liapari villa...which is like a fricken mansion and we were in these tiny little townhouse style things...so they threw like 4 consecutive parties, like i said if u get people throwin parties you'll have a great time, the days can get abit boring, but if u got sumone who can drive i reccommend the gokarting at raleigh, such a mad track, awesome fun, reasonable prices and only like a 15 minute drive, you can pickup a brochure for it in the reception area next to the atm, hope this helps, keep the skoolies tradition going wen u get up there...knock off all the lamppost covers next to the paths..hahaha hope it goes off in '06
Aahhahahahaha, emo-boy.

I'll never forget those sexy Smirnoff's. I was drunk from about 3 of those - but only 'cause I had painkillers aswell.

I just got back from Byron today. I must've smoked the whole of Nimbin whilst there.

Anywho, you are your krew were cool and deserved the sexyfuntimes.

Kath6779

HSC
pupdog1 said:
ey there i was just wondering if anyone is goin to coffs harbour for schoolies next yr or if u went b4 wat happens there
Hey...we dont kno where we are goin 4 schoolies yet...we need some ideas please help
I would really like to go to fiji so would alot of my friends only some arent aloud overseas so we are still deciding
Looks like we may end up in QLD or an aussie island.....is there much in coffs harbour ?

7th Sign

HSC
go to the gold coast

shit goes down 24/7

shit loads to do aswell....

Grandor

Aspiring Army Officer
HSC
Looks like im going to Coffs harbour with 8 mates at the moment!

25th - 3rd i think.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Grandor said:
Looks like im going to Coffs harbour with 8 mates at the moment!

25th - 3rd i think.
im going to coffs on those dates too im stayin at the dolphin villa resort thing with 5 other chicks... i hope coffs goes off

Bia

HSC
My friends and I are going to Coffs from the 24th to the 2nd. I can't remember the name of the place we are staying at. I can't wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)