Coffs Harbour 2007 (1 Viewer)

froggie11189

HSC
myself and 3 other girls (2 are 18 and 2 are 17) are goin to coffs harbour from the 27th nov till 2nd dec for schoolies..
we are staying in park beach cabins suppose to be a good place and we were told that there are some good parties and stuff at the beach and the jetty..we had heeps of trouble finding a place to stay but when i rang some place the guy gave me some numbers and it turned out..
just wondering if many people are goin to be going up then?

cheezy12

HSC
lol me nd some mates r goin up from 26th to 3rd stayin at park beach caravan park can't wait

Jemily

HSC
Anybody gunna be there around the first week in dec?

froggie11189

HSC
i just got back from coffs today..absolutely boring unless u wer 18 only me and anutha of my frends wer 18 n we cud only go to the hoey moey cos it was down the road and the other 17 yr old frends got the shits at us for it..i t was boring like most of the other kids we saw down there only stuck to their own group and yer..the jetty was prob the best place to go out at night if ur bored..goodluck!

cheezy12

HSC
i just got back from coffs and i found it good. We mingled with a fair few people while their. We had to find schoolies that where staying their but we managed to mingle with people and have a good time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)