Coffs Harbour - park beach 2006 (1 Viewer)

onlylauz

HSC
HEY GUYS!!! woot woot schoolies coming up!!!
im going to park beach in coffs and i wanna no if there is any parties or anything happening so me and my friends can join! Party hard ppls!:wave:

Bastard_Child

HSC
Hey what week are you guys headed up?
About 8 to 10 of us are going for a week (dunno which one) but we are keen for some hard parties!
Cheers
BC

deebonaire

HSC
man you both would be better to head up to byron or the coast especially the one from taree, you know josh green my any chance mate?
if so send me an email or something wouldnt mind seeing how hes goin, lol he prolly wouldnt rememebr me but hey...

barelyexisting

HSC
yea me and bout 14 friends are off to coffs for week around the 25th of nov.. i think.. we def. need some parties to be organised

erikalovesmusic

HSC
Hey!!!!!!!
I'm going to Coffs wooooooooooooooooooooooo! how XCITING!!!
gunna party sooooo HARD!!!! :)
XOXOX

HSC
trust me, there will be no parties, better off 2 go 2 the pub. theres not much to do

jillmoe

HSC
most of my grade is off to coffs 10 000 ppl going this year trust me partys indeed!
im going the 2nd to the 9th !!!
See you guys there
goodluck xox

HSC
jillmoe said:
most of my grade is off to coffs 10 000 ppl going this year trust me partys indeed!
im going the 2nd to the 9th !!!
See you guys there
goodluck xox
and trust me, no cop will let you have any parties, and the only place that ppl go to to have them is down the jetty where the cops go, and its an alcohol free zone.

10 000 ppl thats 1/6 of our population, dont think theres enough accomodation for that.....

*Halz*

HSC
hey :D

me and a bunch of friends are going up to coffs for schoolies... we are staying just a lil bit out of coffs... guys and girls

cant wait :D

hsc=suicide

HSC
lol lil lelu? im from coffs, she is right to a cirtain degree, however we just had the uni games on here and it went off, so i dont see why schoolies wont too.... lol, its sweeet i dont have to go anywhere for schoolies i can stay here ^ ^

Bastard_Child

HSC
deebonaire said:
man you both would be better to head up to byron or the coast especially the one from taree, you know josh green my any chance mate?
if so send me an email or something wouldnt mind seeing how hes goin, lol he prolly wouldnt rememebr me but hey...
Nope don't know him sorry. I am only heading to Coffs for one week, then up to Byron for the next so yay for me.
Both will be awesome!!!!

gtvwill

HSC
hsc=suicide said:
lol lil lelu? im from coffs, she is right to a cirtain degree, however we just had the uni games on here and it went off, so i dont see why schoolies wont too.... lol, its sweeet i dont have to go anywhere for schoolies i can stay here ^ ^
ryan?! lol anywho lil lelu you go to raves round the area? check spraci for raves in the area during that time. meh ill be around coffs.....but bellingen FTW

...Claire

HSC
hey guys im from the coffs area and really there are only 2 worthy bars to go to...the planto and the coffs (hotel) and as for parties they will probably be minimal
most of the coffs people are going on cruises or heading up to byron or goldy
wishing you all the best with hsc and all the other crap
-claire

pixie poppet

HSC
hey guys!! a bunch of my mates are going to Park Beach Holiday Park
at Ocean Parade.. anyone going there? about 20 of us are going up mid december for a week.. anyone else going that time??
xoxo

curtii

HSC
Rissole, I'm fairly sure we're going at the nice and dead time of december 12-18, when everyone in coffs harbour leaves to go on christmas vacation.
Oh well, at least our accomodation will be fun. No boys in girls rooms says management, and 10:00pm curfew. Fun :mad1::bomb:

pixie poppet

HSC
how depressing..... yeah nightlife before 10pm will go off lol cant wait for the lights out curfew... oh the fun :(
c u tonight at the show curti
xoxo

Guernica

HSC
I know this hasn't been posted in for ages but yeah, I am going to Park Beach Holiday Park for the 24th-1st. I'm underage and will probably be stuck at the park while my friends go out.

Should be a great time..

g||n

HSC
we will be staying at darlington park some time around late november . will probably be about 20 of us.

funkenstein

HSC
yeh me and my buddies are goin to coffs between the 17th - 24th ...hope there is lots of people there! :wave:... no doubt we'll all get really drunk and hav a party lol :confused::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)