Coffs Harbour Schoolies (1 Viewer)

T

tq

Hey everyone,

Trying to suss out other groups hitting coffs for schoolies. Apparently there's not heaps of parties and stuff but I figure if we're all going we might as well have our own!

So if you're going to Coffs, let us know what dates etc and perhaps we can try an organize some beach parties/parties etc.

Me and 7 mates are heading up between the 25th November and the 3rd December.

Let us know!

Partisan

HSC
N/A
I hope I can come over there and recite every Maths formula I can think of.

Atticus Ryan

beachbabe123
HSC
Hiya! Me and my girlfriends are going up and staying at Park's Beach from the 26th-4th, we should totally meet up and party on Park Beach. We're hot and single and enjoy meeting new guys. I hope you like girl on girl action...give us your number

xoxoxo
<3

jimmyjimjames

HSC
Hahahahahha

Atticus Ryan said:
Hiya! Me and my girlfriends are going up and staying at Park's Beach from the 26th-4th, we should totally meet up and party on Park Beach. We're hot and single and enjoy meeting new guys. I hope you like girl on girl action...give us your number

xoxoxo
<3

Enfades

HSC
Myself and 4 Mates are heading up to Coffs Harbour for Schoolies , Park Beach Holiday Park for the 25th of November to the 2nd of December.

It will be sweet action.

thirsty

HSC
I went up there around schoolies time last year n it was fun. Just a tip... dont walk from the plantation hotel to Paradise palms resort which is actually north of Coffs a few k's past the big banana. ha ha we did and we couldn't walk properly the next day, but if ur stayin in park beach you'll be fine lol. Coffs is gorgeous you guys will have a ball. Go jet skiing!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)