Coffs Harbour Schoolies ? (1 Viewer)

=j=e=s=s=

HSC
I thought people were sarcastic when they thought about coffs as a schoolies place, coffs is a shithole, i live here and its pretty damn boring doing to the planto then down to the coffs hotel and then well back to the planto cause thats it. I went to surfers and had the best week of my life, unless you want to spend your entire schoolies week at the beach don't come to coffs. Byron would be so much better than coffs.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
3 of my mates went from Coffs to Gold Coast, they were planning to stay overnight but they hated it so much they came back the same day. They said that everyone was bored out of their brains during their day, and their houses smelled. I kno ppl who were beaten up and a guy who had his drink spiked up there........so if thats what ur into go to Gold Coast. If you want to have a relaxing holiday with good mates, Coffs is a good option

Mike iE

HSC
Got back from Coffs yesterday. I had a mad time, the place wasnt over-run with schoolies, but there were enough to just hang out with and have a good time. We kept ourselves entertained, most nights there were people down at the beach having a party or hanging out around the streets. I agree with cactus, if you want more of a holiday, rather than a massive orgy, Coffs is good. Although a part of me wishes i had gone to surfers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)