Coffs Harbour Schoolies ? (1 Viewer)

gem_max

HSC
Ive only lived here this year and havent found it too bad compared to the activities offered at my little home town but that resort idea sounds pretty cool. Hope you have fun!

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
i went to coffs for schoolies last year. it was heaps cheaper for starters. the plano was pretty cool, and we were getting bout 100 schoolies on the beach every night. i mean thats not heaps but its big enough for atmosphere but small enough to get to know heaps of people. the cops were pretty cool to, as long as we put out the beach fires, they didn't seem to mind that 100 teenagers were smashed on the beach everynight. I agree though that you need a car. we met people that stayed at the YHA but it was a little far from the beach on foot so they ended up staying on the beach most nights and they stayed with us a couple of nights.(we were right on park beach) we drove up which was heaps of fun.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
sounds like a lot of fun, lol. I cant wait to go now

vals

me and some friends are going up dec 4-11th..... fingers crossed we have as many beach parties.... but we're staying at pacific bay.... which is a fair while from the main beach..... oh phewy....

vals

yeh i think im looking forward to those dirty skanks.... or not.... im looking for more of a relaxed thing than anything.... like the beach boys video clip for Kokomo.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gem_max

HSC
hmm i dont know whether to be glad or sad that ill be in sydney when you schoolies whippersnappers are up here.

equiski

HSC
A group of 10 mates and myself will be there from the 28th of november till the 5th of december. See you guys up there \^.^/.

Meavie

group of us at pac bay too....4 chicks, one guy....hahah hes gona enjoy himself..........any other guys (hot ones preferably) chilling out round that area? we could do with sum more males...

Meavie

oh and the good thing bout pac bay is it has its own little beach which means lots of drunken beach parties for all without interuptions....no need for the main beach...they can all come up and see us :D

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Meavie said:
group of us at pac bay too....4 chicks, one guy....hahah hes gona enjoy himself..........any other guys (hot ones preferably) chilling out round that area? we could do with sum more males...

Im going to be at Aanuka Beach with 5 hot blokes (not as hot as me though). If u and ur freinds are also hot PM me ur number or something we should meet up ;)

quot

Coffs better be fun. No, it WILL be fun. I'll make it that way if i have to :)

Meavie

OF COURSE coffs will be fun! plus, its the ppl who are there who make it fun - no need for lots of places to go - we will entertain ourselves! oh and yes we are hot ;) hahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)