Coffs Harbour? (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Anyone coming to Coffs Harbour this year?
I'll be kicking around some goon-holes and bong-villas so it'll be McCool.

Counterfeit

HSC
Ha wow.. you make schoolies if coffs just sound so damn classy!

yes im going to coffs, there like 15 of us, woot! SO ill say hi. See you on the 22nd!

HSC
yeah coffs is the place to go (even though im not stayin here for skoolies). its a real good place. gavillio wat skool u from?

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
DO NOT COME TO COFFS FOR SCHOOLIES, u wil regret not travelling the extra 5 hours to get to the goldy!!!! Coffs is all swell but for schoolies hell no, there are raves and arie and planto and the coffs hotel and that about it. Seriously better off in bonnie doon. Gavrillo goes to bdc i found out who the fuck he was i was heaps surprised goodonya gavrillo on that debate u gave at my school once it was tops mate lol.
Seriously go up the coast or overseas

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMG, you peeps are coming? *cries* Beauty.

Pity I'll be road trippin' Western NSW on the 22nd...sorry, that's Cooma's chance to bathe in my fantastic, debating light (hats off to ChilliP ;)).

Oh, and Coffs if a cool place if you make it. There won't be raving street parties but there's a couple of good clubs and the beaches are ALWAYS 110%.

Anti-Math, you coming to Coffs for NYE? You wanna come NYE partying with me + mates + femates?

Last edited:

LuKiN

HSC
i'll be there from the 27th for a week. i hope theres plenty of other people up there. because i want mad beach parties.

Zali

HSC
LuKiN said:
i'll be there from the 27th for a week. i hope theres plenty of other people up there. because i want mad beach parties.
hahahaha. sorry but any beach parties will be shut down pretty quickly usually by 10pm. if ure under 18 theres nuthin to do in coffs unless u wana hook up with yr8 hussys at a hot house party. if ure over 18 than theres really only the planto and a few pubs

johno34

HSC
We're coming up for a week from the 24th. So see u guys there. What good things r there is do. I know attraction wise but party wise. Where r the parties going to be up there.

HSC
i live just outa coffs..i would strongly reccommend goldie or byron over this place!! i mean yeah sure we have a giant banana but really.. coffs is just your average beach town... there won't be a heap of schoolies up here - well ive never noticed anyway. but if u wana getaway to the beach for a week coffs is a sick town. and yeah there are a few niteclubs n stuff.. plantation hotel probs the best known.. most people seem to go there. have fun anyway - make fun! i'd party with ya but im goin to goldie on the 24th! :D

johno34

HSC
Thanks for the suggestion.

Where is everyone staying at during the week. We r staying at the Comfort Inn Park Beach. Heard of that place. Any good. It is right in the middle of town. Should be good.

johno34

HSC
We were going to the gold coast but because of fuel cost and we only have one driver that can drive a manual we chose to go to coffs. We aren't the kind of people the get pissed and then throw it all up again. We just want to have a good time. So thats why we chose coffs. We also had port on our mind but there if fuck all there. Plus i know coffs and the area there.

johno34

HSC
We were going to the gold coast but because of fuel cost and we only have one driver that can drive a manual we chose to go to coffs. We aren't the kind of people the get pissed and then throw it all up again. We just want to have a good time. So thats why we chose coffs. We also had port on our mind but there is fuck all there. Plus i know coffs and the area there.

espxxx

HSC
me n bout 8 mates r goin to corrindi beach or sumtin which is near coffs i do believe.... so we'll b in coffs a fair bit....
where r the parties gona b ay?

just jessie

HSC
i live in coffs too, we are going to the gold coast though.

Tha planto is probably the best place to go and also the nightclub Luna, which is at the mall across the road from the ex services club.

Hope you have fun here, although dont expect too much parties around the streets or on the beach. the cops do get to them pretty quick.

have fun anyhow :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)