Coles Employee Discount Card (5%) (1 Viewer)

Zozo6969

HSC
Hey guys,
I work for Coles and have been there for about 4 months, and am a casual service assistant (Checkout chick). I was wondering if anyone knows when you get the discount card, I thought it was 6 months for casuals but ive heard of 3 months, which i thought was only for part-time and full-time workers. Any ideas?

tennille

HSC
I know at Big W, it is after 3 months, which is the length of your probation period.

HSC
3 months..
but they issue them every 6 months to part-timers and full timers, casuals get them a bit later..like maybe a week later.
but it is also possible to wait for over 3 months..

eg. if they issue new cards on july 1, but you were only employed in may, you wont make the cut off for the issued cards, since its only been 2 months...
youll have to wait till the next issue date..or they might send out a separate batch.
anddd if youve got a good manager, you can ask them to fill out a form to issue a card for you.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Well, back when I was a casual service assistant at Coles, they gave me a discount card after 3 months.

^___^
HSC
after 3months

go ask for one if you've been working longer than that

fuckers, they sold Myer, now it doesn't work for Myer stores now :(

Aussiechick

HSC
It's after 3 months, u have to go and ask for it at the office, I don't think they bring it to you.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
its three months coz thats when i got mine (started work in november and got it on february)..you have to approach your line manager and ask for it or you can go to the cash office and ask if they have yours on file..if not ask your manager to follow it up for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)