Coles Myer 2nd Interview Questions (1 Viewer)

Shonabona

HSC
N/A
I'm wondering what sort of questions I will be aksed in the one-on-one interview for Target.
I know they might be hyperthetical situations, but we already did that in the group interview. Anyone know the sort of questions?

waterfowl

HSC
Just like any normal interview. Hypotheticals again.
I can't remember what questions I was asked but just prepare for an interview like you have been taught (that is if you did commerce or business studies).

Shonabona

HSC
N/A
Yeah I do business Studies but we don't learn about interview questions. I was just hoping someone would have some sample questions for me that they know Coles Myer (Target) asks.
Thanks!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
here were my questions

Have you worked before? what were your duties?
What would you describe as excellent customer service?
When are you available?
Do you have any questions?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
my second interview (for the xmas position) was comparatively quite breezy - they ask you to introduce yourself infront of everyone (maybe a room of 30-40?), what experience you have and what you can bring to myer.

It's rumoured that if youve got a second interview, youve got the job :) good luck!

Shonabona

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys, I just had it 2 days ago. It went great! I was in a room of about 8-9 (I was told it would be one on one - we all were) and then she talked to us about the job, and all the people around me where in like, yeah 9 and 10 so just me and this other girl that I made friends with were the only to mature ones there :)
She then pulled us into anotherroom one by one and asked us what hours and what section we would rather work in. It was great!!
I hope anyone else with this interview gets it as good as I did! because you will surely get the job!

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm, sounds good. Coles are great, because I got mistaken with my interview, thinkign it was at K-mart which is next door to coles. So I missed the interview at coles, but I rang my area guy and then the lady from coles and i should get an interview in the next two weeks, then hopefully I can start working.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Newbie - with the "have you worked beofre" question, does that include workplacement for hospitality?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Misturi said:
Newbie - with the "have you worked beofre" question, does that include workplacement for hospitality?
before newbie replies, if you are thinking of yourself, and you haven't worked before, there is no harm in saying that you haven't had a paid job but that you did work for hospitality and go into that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)