Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
*sign* can't u close the signaturezzz???? LOL~~wel....if u guyz really HATE It...i mean really really HATE IT... then rise ya hand and i'll cut it off...LOL~~~

Wow....178 buckz, the online induction plus the instore one? Tat's like 2dayz of work....
wat's the pay for 18 yr of age?

waterfowl

HSC
I started working at Myer earlier this week...and so far it is a great job! It's so much better than working in food (Subway) where you have to continually work; at Myer it is laid back and if there are no customers and not much stocking etc to do we can just talk to each other.
I'm loving it! (sorry McDonalds, I'm not stealing your slogan!)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
I started working at Myer earlier this week...and so far it is a great job! It's so much better than working in food (Subway) where you have to continually work; at Myer it is laid back and if there are no customers and not much stocking etc to do we can just talk to each other.
very true; I'm liking it a lot at Myer except for the standing.

my legs hurt :(

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Dear Matt

Thank you for your participation in our recent group interview. We would like to advise you that you have advanced further in the recruitment process for a position with Coles Myer Ltd.

We are currently processing your application, in order to find a vacancy that matches your skills, experience and availability. There is no need to reply to this e-mail we will contact you to inform you of the next step in the selection process.

We appreciate your application and the time that you have taken to participate in our selection process and thank you for considering Coles Myer Limited as a prospective employer.

Yours sincerely

North Region

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

COLES MYER LIMITED

does this mean i might have the job or? :S

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
We need to start a new thread just to explain these letters.

This one means "Yes, you are through, but we have no spots atm, so hold on"

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
McLake said:
Which section are you in bdoll?
pens and stationary; unfortunately it's next to the section where they sell xmas trees and ornaments... being buddhist/atheistic i don't know jack about xmas so i'm a bit screwed

and they sell $850 pens wtf? who pays $850 for pens???

but on the whole it aint too bad.

Panda Bear

HSC
oh i see :(

the recruitment officer said they had alot! :eek:

lying bitch :(

just hope and pray they have a job very soon ... does EVERYONE get this email or is there another email that goes along the lines of "you got the job, you start tomorrwo kthxbi"?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
nah; well after that group interview, if you make it through, tjhey'll contact you to get you to go to another group interview at your store... then if you make it through that, you do training, then you start.

Panda Bear

HSC
so that email i got was just saying "you're through.. but not just now"?

but you get the others who were successful and get contacted very soon via phone? :eek:

oh my :( waiting 3 months = die coz uni. then starts >.<

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
it means youre through one phase, you still have another couple to go

Panda Bear

HSC
oh alright... i guess i have to play the waiting game now :eek:

did you go through the same process baby? and how long did that take after they gave you that email? :eek: i guess they are also slow buggers

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
a few weeks.. but after that i got lost in the system cos a girl working at my store had EXACTLY THE SAME NAME AND DOB so they called her up instead... but yeah... it took a few weeks going through each phase, im afraid :/

Panda Bear

HSC
a few weeks :eek:

oh well.. i guess i won't make it in time for them for christmas then.. coz thats' the best time to have a job...

ill wait for 2 weeks and phone them? that's a good idea? :S

thanks for replying babydoll :) although im still depressed coz 3 months at home with nothing to do is extremely boring :eek:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
try around; myer isn't the only place hiring for xmas...
maybe go to the CBD or your local shopping centre and just see if anywhere is hiring

or be super asian and tutor kids :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
babydoll_ said:
a few weeks.. but after that i got lost in the system cos a girl working at my store had EXACTLY THE SAME NAME AND DOB so they called her up instead... but yeah... it took a few weeks going through each phase, im afraid :/
how strange?!?

congrats panda!!! i was going to tell you to go looking elsewhere because if you apply too late you may get that interview but still not get a job, but that was very speedy

Panda Bear

HSC
yeah heck tell me about it!

i live about 5 mins from where i work :) to talk about officeworks.. its a pretty brand from my perspective within colesmyer.

i would've even mind being a checkout chick at officeworks coz its not that busy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)