Coles Myer Group Interviews (3 Viewers)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Target took three months to get back to me for an interview - so be patient....

ZabZu

HSC
I'm patient, im just annoyed that by the time i finally get a job ill probably be starting uni and ill end up wasting 4 months which i could have spent working.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
yeah same... ill also be annoyed...

uni. this year was doodle.. so i wanted a job to get the $$$

no call... yet still :( very dissappointing

ive been waiting for the phone call.. i think im gonna give up soon

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I applied today.
I shudder to think when I might be contacted. 3 MONTHS? MORE? Dammmmmn. Oh well, get a forklift license. Got nothing better to do.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the employers either don't care or don't realise what they put people through when they say they'll do things and don't.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
update: the manager called me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

fuck yeah! w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000ttttttttttt1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alien

HSC
Panda Bear said:
um..... is the interview with the manager a "1 vs 1" interview or a group interview?

and does this interview pretty much say "you got the job"?
it depends where you are going for the job. at myer the second interview is a group interview, pretty much the same as the first but the people are more outgoing. you have to compete in the loudness department. kmart's second interview is one on one. i think it's better that way. and i got the job!!! (at kmart) they still haven't started me though =(
advice: be WAY outgoing. they won't even look at you if you don't

alien

HSC
dunno sorry. hope for one on one. they are sooo much better. good luck though!

waterfowl

HSC
alien said:
at myer the second interview is a group interview, pretty much the same as the first but the people are more outgoing.
I went for Myer, and second interview was a 1 on 1.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Panda Bear said:
mines' at officeworks... you would think they might have 1 vs 1?

:S
The next officeworks interview should be a one on one. Well.. mine was. It was basically really nothing because the group interview and everything you've already done was the most important thing. The manager told me that the one on one was basically to meet me and describe what job i will be doing.
I had to fill out a form with my availability, and she asked me a couple of questions. One was about my previous experience, which i didn't have. The other question was "what do you think makes a good sales person" or something similar to that. But that's a pretty easy question.
I dont know if you'll get the same form or the same questions. Maybe i got that because the job they want me to do requires not much skill or brainpower.
But yeah, the one on one is really nothing because they've already done all the testing.
After the one on one you do an online induction, and that's all i know. I did it on thursday and they havent called me since. :S So i don't actually know if i got the job or not. Though i think i should because i know all their secrets now. (from the induction)
Anyway... good luck in your interviews Panda and Zabzu! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)